Cakes By D

Sandia Park, NM · View map

About Cakes By D

Welcome to Cakes By D!

Congratulations on your engagement!

I offer beautiful and delicious wedding cakes at very affordable prices. We can design something specifically for you or if you have a picture or an idea of what you would like, I will work with you to make your dream cake a reality.

Please call me at 505-991-0396 for a personal consultation.

8 Reviews for Cakes By D

8 Cakes By D Reviews

B
Beverly

Married on 07/23/2011

Our Cake was beautiful and delicious. We ordered a 3 tier cake and it turned out just as we asked. Delivery went off without a hitch. We could not have been happier! We have found our family's cake ... Read more cake maker! Thanks Denise for everything!

Y
Yesenia

Married on 10/09/2010

I ordered a three tier cake from Cakes by D and it was the most delicious cake I have had in a very long time! The cake was absolutely beautiful! I provided her with a picture of what I wanted, and ... Read more she was able make an exact replica of it. The cake was so moist and tasted excellent. It was a huge hit at my engagement party! Dennise was wonderful and so was her cake! Thank you Dennise.

W
Wendy

Married on 09/26/2010

Cakes by D made our wedding cake and I could not be more happy. She worked with us to make it exactly how we wanted it and it was beautiful and delicious... Many guests commented to us that it was the ... Read more best cake they ever had (champagne & red velvet). It was so good my husband still talks about it a year and a half later... guess what his birthday cake will be. It was also very affordable!! Amazing cake!