Cakes by Gina

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Cakes by Gina

Cakes by Gina is a licensed wedding bakery based in Houston, Texas, that serves the surrounding area. Owner Gina and her talented team would be thrilled to share their experiences and creativity with couples. Their innovative, dazzling cakes showcase their ability to work with you to create unique designs that you will love and adore.

Cakes by Gina’s staff will work closely with couples, listen to all of their needs and desires, and answer any questions they might have. You will be able to preview and select your favorite cake and icing flavors—all made fresh. They would be happy to create gluten-free cakes and goodies so that everyone will be able to enjoy their delicious treats, and they may also provide cake stands. Cakes by Gina offers to deliver and set up the following desserts:

• Cake pops

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 10/02/2010

My cake was exactly what I wanted, and when we were talking to Gina, we knew that she was the person who should create it. She had made the cake before, and knew exactly how it needed to be built. ... Read more Beyond that, though, it was the most delicious cake ever! We chose almond cake, raspberry filling, and almond buttercream for my cake; and chocolate cake, Bavarian cream filling, and chocolate buttercream for the groom’s cake…both were amazing! In fact, almost all of my friends have used Gina as well!

M
Mimi

Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing artistry, flavor and service

Bought a groomscake from Cakes by Gina in Houston and they did not disappoint. Cake looked like the actual picture and they included everything we requested. Cake tasted amazing and my guests couldn't ... Read more stop raving about it. Thank you Cakes by Gina!!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/31/2019

The only cake I would ever eat.

Okay, I am that 1% of people who do not like cake at all. I told her this and she laughed. I tried her cake and I have been drooling since. I am the worst critic of cake and I am telling you that this ... Read more is the BEST of the BEST. Its hard to even compare her cake to other cakes. Its an entirely new level. It's the difference between a fast food sandwich and luxury, gourmet cooking.