Cakes by John Gerard

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Cakes by John Gerard

Cakes by John Gerard is a baker located in Miami, Florida. He offers couples stunning cakes for their wedding day that taste as amazing as they look. John makes sure all couples are satisfied with his creation and works with them to create a design and construction they are happy to feature at their wedding.

Cakes by John Gerard offers consultations so couples can discuss customized design plans and any further details. John will also provide couples with a private tasting so that they may preview and test cake flavors that will go with with their cake design. He will also deliver your cake to you on your wedding day along with cake stands. Cakes by John Gerard offers the following desserts:

• Cakes

E
Featured
Emma

Married on 07/11/2015

I love my wedding cake and was exactly how I envisioned it. One year later, my wedding guest compliment how good my cake was. I will be ordering from John in the future! Read more I love my wedding cake and was exactly how I envisioned it. One year later, my wedding guest compliment how good my cake was. I will be ordering from John in the future!

K
Kerline

Married on 05/16/2015

Honestly John was a wonderful to person to work with. He never rushed, and before leaving he made sure that we were satisfied. Cake was well decorated, and was delivered on time. You can see it ... Read more through his work that he loves what he do and cares about his clients.

L
lizbeth

Married on 11/02/2014

The cake not only looked amazing but it tasted so good. Read more The cake not only looked amazing but it tasted so good.