Cakes by Karol Key West

Key West, FL · View map

About Cakes by Karol Key West

Cakes by Karol has been feature in Extreme Makeover Wedding edition, in In touch magazine, local newspaper.
Creating wedding and specialty cakes for the florida Keys

220 Reviews for Cakes by Karol Key West

220 Cakes by Karol Key West Reviews

C
Craig Hayes

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Custom Cake was Perfect!

The cake was amazing, and Karol was very responsive to our needs and wants. She made multiple sketches as we had a very difficult custom cake. I have seen multiple cakes she has made for other events, ... Read more events, and they were all amazing to look at and great to eat. Thank you for making our day perfect!!

J
Jennifer Cleaves

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful & Delicious!

We got our wedding cake from Cakes by Karol and it was not only beautiful, but delicious! The guests were raving about how good it was. They made the whole experience effortless and we would ... Read more definitely recommend them!

D
Donna Brumbelow

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Cake with Amazing Design and Exceptional Taste

I had been looking for someone to do a wedding cake for my beat friends daughter wedding. Since this was a destination wedding it’s hard to select the right vendors for each job. When I looked at the ... Read more the reviews and Cakes by Karol’s website I was confident I had found the right person. The cake was beautiful and I received so many compliments on how exceptional the Key lime cake with lemon filling and vanilla icing! It was By far the best wedding cake I have ever had. Hiring Karol for your wedding or next occasion by far will Be one of the best choices you will make. Thank you Karol for everything! It was just amazing! Yum Yum Yum!!!!