Cakes to Remember

Gloucester, VA · View map · Visit website

About Cakes to Remember

Cakes to Remember provides beautiful wedding cakes in Gloucester, Virginia. Bakery owner Tracey stays on top of wedding trends every year and has trained with top wedding cake professionals, so she can incorporate all of the newest techniques into all of her designs. Cakes to Remember will work with you to create a cake that’s not only gorgeous and delicious but also uniquely you and that fits in with your perfect wedding vision.

From cupcakes and cookies to croquembouche and groom’s cake, this bakery offers a wide variety of dessert options to suit your needs. Gluten free options are available, and this baker uses organic ingredients. They’ll take care of delivery and set up, so you can focus on enjoying your cake!

78 Reviews for Cakes to Remember

78 Cakes to Remember Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 10/22/2016

If a couple is looking for a delicious cake AND an exceptionally kind baker with whom to work, look no further than Cakes to Remember! Tracey is an incredibly talented baker who will go out of her way ... Read more to make sure your cake is delicious, beautiful, and affordable. I could not have asked for anyone better to do my wedding cake--I have even become a regular customer for anniversary cakes and birthday cakes! I highly recommend Tracey and Cakes to Remember to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

S
Sara Fermil

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing cakes!!

Tracey created a 4 tier wedding cake for my husband and I, and it was absolutely amazing! The cake was gorgeous. I received so many compliments on the cake! Definitely recommend Tracey! Read more Tracey created a 4 tier wedding cake for my husband and I, and it was absolutely amazing!! The cake was gorgeous. I received so many compliments on the cake! Definitely recommend Tracey!!

C
Christina Rose

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Tracey at Cakes to Remember is absolutely amazing! Her business is located a little further out, but trust me, it is worth the trip - or do what we did - book your cake with her through email and ... Read more paypal and schedule your tasting closer to the wedding date. All of our friends are getting married, and we have not tasted any wedding cake as good as hers - it was amazing!!! People are still talking about the cake more than my dress weeks later!!!! And her prices, for the work she does, are amazing!!! Don't look any further!!