Cakes to You

Mentor, OH · View map

About Cakes to You

Cakes to You offers 3 levels of cake designs to try and fit into everyone's budget. These levels are divided into 3 tabs on our website. We offer wedding cupcakes, cake in a cups, cake pushups, pastry and cookie trays plus so much more.

Every Saturday we offer complimentary cake samples for wedding cakes with 75 servings or more with a scheduled appointment. Give us a call to schedule a time to come in and taste.

69 Reviews for Cakes to You

69 Cakes to You Reviews

DeAnna
DeAnna

Getting married on 09/26/2020

I originally saw my cake on display in the mall, fell in love with it. I've never seen that cake before so I knew I had to have it! My cake turned out amazing. Everyone ate it up and wanted MORE! Read more I originally saw my cake on display in the mall, fell in love with it. I've never seen that cake before so I knew I had to have it! My cake turned out amazing. Everyone ate it up and wanted MORE!!

Juliet
JULIET

Married on 06/15/2019

Lovely service and an incredible cake!

Debbie at Cakes to You was such a joy to work with. She was kind and warm to my family when we came in for a tasting. She chatted with us like we were old friends. Leading up to the day, she reminded ... Read more me about the flowers and cake topper and when I could bring them-- which was so helpful! She was understanding of my concerns about my fragile, handmade cake topper and treated it with care. The cake arrived on time and beautifully done. Not to mention, it tasted incredible! Thank you so much, Cakes to You.

Jennie
Jennie Sywanyk

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful & Delicious Cake

Our cake turned out beautiful and delicious! The staff is also fantastic! Would highly recommend. Read more Our cake turned out beautiful and delicious! The staff is also fantastic! Would highly recommend.