Cakes Unlimited

Torrington, CT · View map

About Cakes Unlimited

Website Address: Cakesunlimited.biz
Voted Wedding Wire "Brides Choice 2009, 2010, 2011,2012 and 2013." The knot "Best of Weddings 2013. Ask about our signature, "Budget Option Wedding Cake", or affordable CUPCAKE WEDDING CAKES . Our bakery location is at 489 Winsted Road, in Torrington. Lisa Angevine Bergs bought Cakes Unlimited in 2001 and has enjoyed creating beautiful...delicious... and affordable cakes ever since. Please call to set up your free tasting and design consultation. We recommend setting up your appointment atleast 9 months in advance to ensure availability. We look forward to meeting with you. Read more...

51 Reviews for Cakes Unlimited

51 Cakes Unlimited Reviews

J
Jackie

Married on 02/10/2018

What a wonderful experience! Tara is an absolute delight. She made the cake planning seamless and stress free. I'm really picky with cakes in general but Tara definitely made me a believer--her cakes ... Read more are delicious. I highly recommend her and am planning on ordering again in the near future.

A
amy

Married on 07/28/2017

Tara did a fantastic job with our cupcake tower and cutting cake! She was so easy to work with, incorporated our style seamlessly and the cake was delicious! We initially ordered just the cupcake ... Read more tower, we had a friend baking our cutting cake but when that fell through 2 weeks before the wedding, Tara added the cake no problem and everything was so reasonably priced. I would book Tara again in a heartbeat!

H
Haley and Jason

Married on 07/15/2017

We had a great experience with Tara and booking our wedding cupcakes from across the country. We weren't able to taste them before signing, but it was an amazing decision! We went with almond cupcakes ... Read more and buttercream frosting. They were so delicious and beautifully displayed, not to mention affordable compared to many others in CT! My only regret is that I wish I had gotten to eat more cake on our wedding night! She even went above and beyond when we were unable to return the cupcake tower after the wedding. So glad we trusted the many glowing reviews and would definitely recommend!