Cakes by Linda

Falls Church, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Cakes by Linda

cakesbylinda is a wedding cake bakery located in Falls Church, Virginia. Wedding cake designer Linda has been baking and serving delicious and artistic cakes for over 30 years. She offers a range of unique and elegant custom designs for your cakes, including her gorgeous handmade sugar flowers. Linda has been awarded for her amazing creations, including being featured in local magazines like The Washingtonian and Northern Virginia Magazine. She has serviced hundreds of clients, with praise for delicious desserts, creativity and personable services.

cakesbylinda can provide delicious desserts while also meeting dietary needs, such as gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free and vegan diets. Linda's services include:

• Cake
  • Groom’s cake
  • Consultations
  • Custom design
  • Delivery
  • Private tastings
  • Setup

Other Services

From butterscotch to orange champagne, Linda offers a variety of cake flavors. Additional cake flavors include:

• Chocolate

Kisha
Featured
Nakisha

Married on 07/14/2012

I loved my cake. Red velvet was DELICIOUS! Read more I loved my cake. Red velvet was DELICIOUS!!!!

A
Alison

Married on 06/03/2017

My cake was FANTASTIC for my wedding! Everyone commented on how pretty is was AND how delicious it tasted! I had 2 cake flavors, chocolate and lemon, with a strawberry filling and it was just ... Read more incredible! I fell in love with those flavor combinations at the tasting and Linda was just great to work with! We didn't really have an idea for what we wanted our wedding cake to look like and Linda was very helpful! She had us flip through her huge binders of cakes and then we selected a bunch that we liked, then slowly narrowed it down! I would definitely recommend her if you want a delicious and beautiful wedding cake!

R
Raksha

Married on 08/14/2016

CakesbyLinda has high local reputation and when we visited her for a cake for our son's wedding reception, we were struck by her graciousness, creativity and openness. She carries an album full of ... Read more fine examples of cakes she has made. Since our daughter-in-law had adorned a custom-designed, unique Indian wedding dress -- worthy of special mention by the New York Times -- for their destination wedding, we asked Linda to make a cake representing the dress from the picture we shared with her. She did a superb job of reproducing some fine details of the wedding dress. The cake became a special attraction during the reception. To top off, the cake was delicious with two different flavors. The cake was delivered to the site in a timely way. We were impressed with ease of doing the business with them.