Hired? Booked

Calamigos Equestrian

Burbank, CA · View map · Visit website

About Calamigos Equestrian

Located within San Fernando Valley's Los Angeles Equestrian Center in Burbank, Calamigos Equestrian's charming facilities make the ideal location for your event - quiet and secluded, yet centrally located within the historic beauty of Griffith Park. Outdoor garden wedding ceremony sites offer a view of the surrounding nature, including the majestic San Gabriel Valley mountains.

Two expansive lawns can accommodate up to several thousand for company picnics, complete with games, inflatable water slides and more! Three spacious banquet halls offer large dance floors and adjacent private patios, gardens, and waterfalls. The banquet halls can accommodate from 100 to 500+ guests.

Weddings and banquets can go as late as 2:00 am.

For conferencing, the Equestrian Ballroom can divide into four equal quadrants, while the Grand Prix Room has airwalls to divide the room into three distinct areas, each with its own separate entrance. Packages include in-house catering with delectable menu options, premium bar selections, wedding & event coordination services, elegant chiavari chairs, customized floor plans, private cocktail areas, and free parking.

Click Here to View Beautiful Photographs of our Weddings www.bellapictures.com/calamigosequestrianmontage

76 Reviews for Calamigos Equestrian

76 Calamigos Equestrian Reviews

G
Featured
Gabby

Married on 10/06/2012

I used the Equestrian Terrance & Equestrian Ballroom for my October wedding. Everything was beautiful, and perfect. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family, as a matter of fact ... Read more after the weding we had a couple of our family members ask us to pass on the info because they LOVED the venue. The staff is excellent.

K
Kristin

Married on 05/20/2017

Calamigos Equestrian was an amazing wedding venue (married March 2017)! My husband and I were blown away by how beautiful our wedding ceremony was in the Equestrian Terrace with all of the flowers and ... Read more greenery that are part of the venue. The Equestrian Ballroom was the perfect size for our 200+ guests. From planning to the wedding day itself, the staff was professional and such a pleasure to work with. The food is amazing!!! The tasting event was a fun way to choose what appetizers and entrees to have at the wedding. We also got some other ideas from the event, including a cappuccino bar and chocolate fountain, both of which were a huge success! The catering service and food along with the open bar was incredible and impressed all of our guests. The vendors that the venue recommended were all fabulous. We loved our cake from Portos, which looked beautiful and tasted delicious. My Wedding Blooms Flowers by Kerim were stunning and blew everyone away! Bruce made the most gorgeous seating arrangement sign that was so much better and creative than I originally envisioned. We were SO happy with Calamigos and recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding with amazing food and great service! We can’t recommend this venue highly enough!

V
Vaudrey

Married on 04/29/2017

This place is truly BEAUTIFUL. It's this lovely green oasis in a fairly industrial/commercialized neighborhood. Mike was very kind and accommodating. I couldn't believe how low the package costs were ... Read more - - seriously it is one of the best values I came across in my (very thorough) venue search. We ended up booking elsewhere because we had to stick to a specific date and my fiancee is weird about not liking horses :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND.