Caldwell Photographic Studio

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Caldwell Photographic Studio

Caldwell Photographic Studio is a wedding photography business based in Clermont, Florida that is dedicated to capturing once in a lifetime memories. With 16 years of experience in photography, they strive to make every moment unique.

The style of Caldwell Photographic Studio is a mix of traditional and photojournalistic photography. They provide the following services in their wedding packages:

• Six hours to all day coverage
  • Two photographers
  • Flash drive with high-resolution images
  • Online viewing gallery
  • Engagement or rehearsal dinner session
  • Storybook album

A
    Featured
    Alexandria Carlson

Getting married on 11/06/2020

Best photographer in the business

Where do I even begin! Stephanie is handsdown the best photographer I have ever worked with! My fiancé isn’t very comfortable in front of the camera but Stephanie made him feel extremely ... Read more comfortable! Stephanie makes you feel like you’re not even taking pictures, it’s just like a normal day! From the very first time I booked Stephanie she has helped me every step of the way! When I was picking out an engagement dress, she helped me pick the best one for the location we choose! She answered all my questions, no matter how many I asked, no matter what time of day! If you love Harry Potter YOU HAVE TO DO A SHOOT WITH STEPHANIE!! It’s an experience that I will never forget!! Stephanie feels like she has been part of the family for years! Stephanie has become a friend for life. I will choose STEPHANIE for ALL my pictures in my life!! She did my engagement pictures, she’s booked for my wedding, boudoir and she will be doing my Disney Park Shoot pictures!!! She will be doing my family pictures in the future as well!!! SHE IS THE BEST THERE IS!!

Alexandra
    Alexandra Tobiassen

Getting married on 06/03/2020

Unique, beautiful shots with a unique and SUPER fun photographer!

I can't recommend Stephanie enough! We were lucky enough to have gotten Stephanie assigned to us for our Epcot portrait session 2 days after our wedding and we are still totally in awe and raving ... Read more about the experience. Stephanie is fun, she knows what she's doing and then some, and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot. She LITERALLY laid down in a wet puddle on the ground just to capture the pure magic that we now have to share as one of our wedding photos. She's got an amazing eye an knows what to do to create the best, most glowingly beautiful photos ever. I can't wait until we have kids, our next big anniversary, or just want to take some Disney photos for fun, because then we'll be able to work with Stephanie again! Thank you, Stephanie, for making this day SO fun and for giving us a collection of absolutely stunning and unique shots around our favorite park!!

E
    Emily Louise Ferguson

Getting married on 01/06/2020

Love These Photos!

Stephanie and the makeup artists she works with did an AMAZING job! I felt like a rock star and the pictures make me feel more beautiful than I ever thought I could be! Amazing studio and comfortable ... Read more atmosphere.