Calhoun Beach Club

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About Calhoun Beach Club

Scenic, swanky, socialite-approved. Stage your next soiree at the elegant Calhoun Beach Club, D'Amico Catering's platinum venue. Built in the early 20th century, this refined, restored club is just a stone's throw from the vibrant Uptown district and offers sweeping sightlines of Lake Calhoun from its spacious deck. Large arched windows flood the event spaces with sunlight, and provide dramatic views of Minneapolis' trendiest neighborhoods. Once an exclusive members-only club, this grand venue was built to impress even the most sophisticated tastes. Whether your group is 20 or 200, this posh spot promises to dazzle.

Call us to inquire about availability or a tour of the venue, at 612-238-4444 or jkielblock@damico.com.

18 Reviews for Calhoun Beach Club

18 Calhoun Beach Club Reviews

Elham
Elham Golzarian

Married on 06/30/2019

Great experience

Everything went as expected. The personnel were ahead of their game. Very professional and very kind. Kaitlin did a great job was very organized. Food was great. Everything went very well. I will ... Read more definitely would recommend this venue to anybody planning for a wedding.

B
Bridget

Married on 04/25/2015

Calhoun Beach Club is a beautiful venue! We used them for our ceremony and reception. They were very flexible with setting up and coordinating the whole event! Our guests loved the staff as well. Read more Calhoun Beach Club is a beautiful venue! We used them for our ceremony and reception. They were very flexible with setting up and coordinating the whole event! Our guests loved the staff as well.

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/27/2014

I loved having my wedding at Calhoun Beach Club. Although there are some aesthetic changes that I would make (new carpet, more modern lighting), the place has the right classic yet modern vibe that I ... Read more was looking for. Patrick was wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. He was vocal without being rude or disrespectful of my ideas. The food was delicious. Patrick was more than willing to help me create an Indian fusion menu...and the white cake with raspberry was probably the BEST cake that I've ever had. If you have your wedding at CBC or at any of the D'Amico's Catering sites, do not miss out on the food tasting event.