Cali Frankovic Photography

Steamboat Springs, CO · View map

About Cali Frankovic Photography

I bet you are wondering who I am. Well, here are a few things about me you might want to know: I have the best job in the world and I am incredibly BLESSED!!! I have two Australian Shepherds, Zeiss and Hass, and a very cuddly cat named Niko. My favorite food is spaghetti. I love pajamas, and no, I don't tan...I just freckle.

My approach to photography is simple. It's vibrant, genuine, and enjoyable. I capture the little moments that pass us by, and turn them into everlasting memories. I strive to have my photographs tell a story...your story. I want to capture YOU for YOU and make it REALLY REALLY FUN! I think a lot of people don’t realize getting your picture taken can be fun, but it can be, and I want to give you that experience. I’ve been photographing weddings, portraits, dogs, you name it, for the past 6 years. Here I am countless pictures later, still loving every minute behind the camera, and anticipating my next photography adventure. Every person’s story is different and unique, and I can’t wait to have the opportunity to capture yours!

3 Reviews for Cali Frankovic Photography

3 Cali Frankovic Photography Reviews

User6109064

2+ years ago

Cali and her assistant were amazing! They were so professional on the day of my wedding, and very relaxed and fun to work with. She found amazing locations for photo backdrops, even our first reveal ... Read more spot when we lost out on using the chair lifts. The first sneak peaks and already I knew I had invested wisely in a great photographer. She worked so hard that day and got everything we asked for on our photo list and a few extra shots. She came to the rehearsal to learn all about my group and family and was a delight to work with. The photos she captured truly got the moments I want to forever remember! I loved how easy and flexible she was especially when dealing with my crazy family and two wild corgis. Hire Cali, she is the best out there and does amazing wedding photos!

H
Hanna

Married on 06/13/2015

Cali is the Best! Her work is exceptional! Her personality makes her so fun to work with. Her experience and creativity make for the best photographs we have ever seen! We are so lucky to have had ... Read more Cali at our June 13 wedding.

D
Danielle

Married on 09/04/2011

Cali is a breath of fresh air. She is spunky, personable, and above all, talented. We hired her to do day-of photos only with no post-processing, no books, nothing other than photos. (As a ... Read more photographer myself, I didn't want to pay for things "I could do.") She followed our wishes, and gave us beautiful shots. What I wish (unfortunately after the fact) is that I would have just sucked it up, paid the extra cost, and had her process the photos and do the book for us. I am fully capable of doing both, and in fact am *finally* in the process of making our wedding album, but when all is said and done, it would have been smarter to have Cali do all of that for us. Also, when it comes right down to it (which is to say money and product), Cali's services are a GREAT value. She is right in line with other photographer's pricing but you truly get a stellar product. Pay the extra amount and have her do it all for you, otherwise your husband/wife will remind you every week "Is that wedding album done yet?" You will thank yourself later. She provides a great product without post processing (which says a lot about her basic photography skills - she doesn't need Photoshop to provide a great image), but when she works her magic on the photographs after the wedding, they are truly stunning. It is worth it. All in all, Cali dealt with crazy-ol'-me and my photography "issues" (poor girl), and still came out smiling. Also, the way she sent the photos was just stunning. I still have the box and ribbon because they were just so cute. We love Cali, were SO glad she was a part of our wedding day, and still keep in touch on Facebook. :)

Cali Frankovic Photography FAQ