Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry

Matthews, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry

Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry is a hair and makeup studio based in Matthews, North Carolina. Their team of skilled professionals is driven by their passion for making beautiful moments and discovering the unique beauty in everyone. Their job is to help make you feel exquisite and confident while creating unforgettable moments. The artists at Cali Stott & Makeup Artistry exceed all expectations with their beauty expretise, ensuring that evey bride looks goregous on her big day.

Experience

Cali Stott herself has been in the beauty industry for over eight years. Her background includes extensive work with brides, models, pageants, commercials, runway as well as in print and film. Her knowledge and experience combined with her natural talent enable for versatility, making her the ideal choice for any bride.

Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry provides a plethora of both hair and makeup services, ensuring that every bride looks lovely and makes memories that last a lifetime. Services offered include:

• Consultations

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 09/03/2016

I can't say enough great things about Cali. She was an absolute joy to work with and I can't thank her enough for helping to make my wedding day amazing. She is one of the nicest people I've met and ... Read more and she is just so personable and funny! She wasn't pushy at all and was completely open to my suggestions and was always asking my opinion on what she was doing. She made me feel beautiful on my special day. She calmed my nerves when I was worried about time and she took my mind off any random stresses that were happening that day. It really was a pleasure having her there. I would recommend her to everyone!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 05/18/2019

Makeup and hair pro!!

Cali was AMAZING! She made me feel beyond beautiful. She made sure to listen to all my bridesmaids requests. She was extremely professional about it too and gave my bridesmaids tips for them to apply ... Read more after the wedding(when they asked for advice). She truly cares about all of her clients and has a heart of gold! Picking vendors like makeup and hair is very important for your big day. Cali made sure I was taken care of and I know my pictures are going to look amazing. This won’t be the last time I use her! When it’s time for maternity pictures she will be called . Thank you so much Cali!! You have such raw talent.

C
C Green

Married on 04/06/2019

Great and truly enjoyable to work with!

I absolutely LOVED working with Cali and her team. She is so sweet and is a genuine joy to talk to. You can tell she really wants to produce a good product for her clients, it's evident in her ... Read more attention to detail. She's also very flexible. We had a bit of back and forth on our timing for the day of the wedding, and she provided me with a few options as to how the bridesmaids and mothers might be scheduled for hair and makeup. Truly can't say enough good things about her, you will not be disappointed.