CaliCoast Weddings & Events

Cambria, CA · View map · Visit website

About CaliCoast Weddings & Events

CaliCoast Weddings & Events is a wedding planning service based out of Cambria, California. CaliCoast specializes in realizing the wedding dreams of every couple they work with. The founder, Calli Wind, has always had a passion for weddings, and she has years of experience as a venue manager and now a wedding planner. She loves helping couples realize their unique wedding visions, and she strives to make the wedding planning process as stress-free and fun as possible.

CaliCoast Weddings & Events can offer planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that Calli offers include:

• Budget analysis

L
Featured
Lorisa

Married on 05/26/2018

Calli is incredible and I highly recommend working with her! She went above and beyond and put my mind at ease on the big day so I could relax and enjoy it. Calli pays attention to details and made ... Read more sure that everything was set up exactly how we wanted at the ceremony and reception. She even made an amazing wedding day timeline well in advance to ensure everything went smoothly. You need her on your team!

V
Valerie

Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner

Calli did a great job coordinating my daughter’s wedding. She ensured everything went smoothly and stepped in to make sure the details were perfect. She coordinated with the vendors and ensured they ... Read more were doing as contracted. I don’t think the guests even knew that Calli was there directing the vendors. I would highly recommend Calli to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She is a pleasure to work with and does an excellent job!

S
Stephanie

Married on 03/24/2018

I can not say enough good things about Calli Wind. Calli was our day of coordinator, for our March 24, 2018 wedding at Cambria Pines Lodge. Calli went over and beyond as a day of coordinator. Prior to ... Read more Prior to our wedding, Calli was available to answer questions, give suggestions, contact the venue, and vendors if needed. She was extremely organized, attentive, and kept me informed at all times. Calli was available to sit in on the final meeting with our venue to finalize the food, seating arrangements, all the little details, etc. She understood my vision and knew exactly what I had in mind. The day of was completely stress free because I knew Calli had everything under control. Everything was executed to perfection. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.