CaliCreative Photography

Lancaster, CA · View map · Visit website

About CaliCreative Photography

CaliCreative Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Lancaster, California. Principal photographer Clinton Ermey has over 10 years of experience in the wedding industry. He creates authentic, awe-inspiring photos to deliver a collection that is uniquely you. He captures the expressions of love with colorful, emotive imagery. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement under the stars or an extravagant wedding affair, CaliCreative Photography will make your day one to remember.

CaliCreative Photography offers a variety of wedding packages for couples of every style and budget. After an initial consultation, Clinton will design a custom package that meets your needs for an affordable price. He edits between 600 to 1,700 images, delivered in an online gallery and on a USB for easy downloading and ordering prints. You may add a second photographer and engagement shoot to any package. Unlimited wedding day coverage is available for booking.

13 Reviews for CaliCreative Photography

13 CaliCreative Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 11/22/2014

Clinton and his assistant were great! They were completely flexible with the schedule (since things didn't go according to plan that day) and got some awesome shots. We loved the photos and many of ... Read more the guests commented on how nice they were and so willing to take extra shots of family, friends, etc. They stayed until the very end of the night (11:00 PM). We even received our edited photos within a couple of weeks. I would highly recommend them!

T
Terri

Married on 07/01/2017

Clinton was very responsive and worked with us and our budget to get us the best possible wedding photography experience. We decided to have two photographers for the day and Clinton and Andrea did a ... Read more great job! They were prompt, polite, and lighthearted. They made us feel comfortable and set up some really unique shots for both formal portraits and more intimate shots. They were very clear that we were in charge and were very responsive to any ideas that we had, while providing expertise and artistic vision which made the photoshoot a great success. We were married in a church with relatively strict rules for photographers and they were very respectful and discreet. I didn’t notice them the whole time. During the reception they got plenty of shots but were, again, respectful and discreet and blended into the party. We received our photos promptly and they were beautiful with a wide variety of shots. We received access to all the photos online as well as a flash drive in the mail. Overall, CaliCreative was a pleasure to work with and we are so grateful to have their beautiful photos that captured the most important day of our lives.

T
TIFFANY

Married on 10/24/2015

Your wedding day goes by SO fast... I cannot tell you how thankful that we chose CaliCreative to capture some of the most important moments of our lives. A year has past by since our wedding and I ... Read more find myself often looking at the pictures they took, and I am overwhelmed with such feelings of happiness because of how beautiful they are. I am deeply grateful for the detail and care they took with every shot and with how they handled themselves professionally. I would never recommend anyone but them for photography services because I know they do amazing work are are so honest and reliable. They preserved the happiest moments of my life in such a magical way- I will be forever grateful.