California Collectors

Soquel, CA · View map

About California Collectors

At California Collectors, as both lovers of fine jewelry and eternal romantics, we have partnered with some of the most revered fine jewelry designers in California to make their wedding rings available to you.

And because the words "I will" come before "I do", we believe a ring of such exquisite beauty deserves to be memorialized in the most romantic and lasting manner possible. To that end, we have given new meaning to the concept of the wedding ring box. Like no other wedding ring box before it, ours is its own celebration of the love shared by each couple who purchases one of our rings. Inside each box is a plaque with both your names and the time and place when the word "yes" was uttered, and your two hearts could be heard beating as one. It's a moment that deserves to be remembered forever, and your artist-inspired ring with its custom engraved plaque and box will make it so.

It is fitting that this unique concept of ring, box and plaque has as its inspiration the beautifully crafted, intricate ring creations of many of the most celebrated jewelry designers in California. Collectively, our designers have been the recipients of dozens of prestigious awards in juried exhibitions throughout the world. It gives us a great amount of pride to be able to offer their art to you in celebration of one of the most special moments in your life.

2 Reviews for California Collectors

2 California Collectors Reviews

J
joe

Married on 02/03/2017

Excellent service! And very creative! Read more excellent service!!!!! and very creative!!

User6841278

2+ years ago

Despite the repetitive awkwardness of placing my order, I feel forgiving since I placed my order nearly as soon as they have established business. The customer support was also very apologetic, ... Read more courteous, and respectful. The ring and plaque came out beautifully, and she said YES! We can't wait to get our family milestones immortalized again through you, thank you!

California Collectors FAQ