California Country Club

Whittier, CA · View map · Visit website

About California Country Club

The California Country Club is a private golf club and wedding venue located in Whittier, California, that offers exquisite views of mature, tree-lined fairways. The private golf course was built in 1956 by William Bell Jr., who is known for designing Torrey Pines, home of the PGA Tour Farmers Insurance Open. When you hold your wedding here, you’ll have access to the entire venue as no other events will be scheduled that day. You can hold your outdoor wedding ceremony adjacent to the clubhouse and your reception indoors in the reception hall. The timeframes, menus, and details are flexible to ensure each wedding is a true reflection of the couple getting married there.

Facilities and Capacity
The California Country Club accommodates up to 230 people for your wedding ceremony and reception. An outdoor wedding can be held on the property surrounded by lush green grounds and beautiful mature trees. The indoor reception hall is located in the clubhouse and overlooks the well-manicured 18-hole golf course. The room is aesthetically charming with classic white shutters and window arches. There are get-ready rooms available at the country club where you can prepare for the event beforehand. There is also ample parking on-site, and the venue is wheelchair accessible.

The Country Club provides experienced wedding professionals to assist you throughout the planning process. They can work with you from the beginning and are committed to focusing on all the special details that will make your wedding unforgettable. They offer catering and beverage services for convenience, and the talented culinary team works with you on the menus, accommodating any special requests, including dietary and cultural restrictions. You can choose to host an open or limited bar for your guests that can include a variety of beverage types. On the day of your event, they can set up the space as you have envisioned it, and once it’s over, they will clean up everything so you don't need to worry about a thing. The types of items they provide include:

• Barware

B
Featured
Beverly

Married on 05/06/2017

During my process of finding a wedding venue back in January 2016. It was quite stressful to find an affordable place. Plus, I didn't feel comfortable with some of the managers I've met at other ... Read more venues. When I met Ara who was CCC's manager at the time, she was so warm and gracious to meet, I knew I found the right spot! Not only was the reception hall simple and charming with its white shutters and arches, it was a dream of mine to get married outside in the garden, and I thought CCC's ceremony sites looked beautiful. When we booked our venue back in Feb 2016, I was able to meet CCC's wonderful catering manager, Nicole, who is always so accommodating, answering all of my e-mails and calls until my wedding day. I even had a Gluten Allergy emergency with two guests a few days before my big day, and the catering dept was able to accommodate my guests. Nicole always had a smile on her face and a bubbly personality, making the process of food tasting stress free. The day of the wedding, the food I picked was tasty and I heard my guests felt full. Hooray! At last minute, my husband and I hired THE BEST wedding day coordinator ever, CCC's Assistant General Manager, Isa. She helped me plan my wedding day timeline, answered all of my questions, and suggested anything that I was missing. On the day of our wedding, this past May 6, 2017, out of all the days, it started to rain during my ceremony. She was able to work with all of my vendors, get a canopy for the string quartet, handled issues with my cake and flower vendors and was so on top of things, keeping everything organized. She handled all of the issues without letting me know, working with my Maid of Honor, so I could just enjoy my day. All my guests thought the wedding was beautiful and I'm so happy I booked my dream wedding with this venue. Thank You again, Isa and Nicole!

User4731473

Recently married

This place had a lovely view and wonderful service and professionalism. Read more This place had a lovely view and wonderful service and professionalism.

A
Ashley

Married on 01/28/2017

I had my wedding reception at California Country Club on January 28, 2017 and I could not imagine having it anywhere else. Nicole helped us out with the entire planning and she made everything so ... Read more easy! She answered all of our questions thoroughly and was always so quick to respond to a phone call or email. Along with Nicole, the entire CCC staff was very friendly and helpful. The day of the wedding everyone was working together to make our day extra special. I am so pleased to have chosen California Country Club for my reception. It was a beautiful location and they really made my day something I will never forget.