California Wine Tours

Napa, CA · View map

About California Wine Tours

For over a quarter century, California Wine Tours has provided the finest in wine country transportation, wedding transporation and wine tours of Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley and Sonoma County. Our knowlegable guides and drivers, combined with our luxurious, highest quality vehicles have made us the leader in Northern California. As a full service transportation company, we can accommodate groups of any size. California Wine Tours operates New Lincoln Town Cars, Corporate Suburbans, Stretch Limousines, Custom Vans, Mini Buses, Full Size Motor Coaches, specialty vehicles, and environmentally friendly vehicles.

11 Reviews for California Wine Tours

11 California Wine Tours Reviews

R
Roxana

Married on 03/31/2012

We loved our limo bus. It was big enough to accomodate all of us. Our experience with california wine tours was excellent. From the time they showed us the various limos to the time when they dropped ... Read more us off at the reception, they were very professional and accomodating (they provided non alcoholic drinks inn the limo, including juices and various sodas). I highly recommend their service.

S
Sophie

Married on 03/21/2012

CWT provided a limo bus to pick up my wedding party of 16 at our hotel and drive us to our destination 45 min away. They were fabulous, from Kendric, whom I spoke with on the phone to our driver, who ... Read more took our picture before we boarded. Complimentary champagne made the ride so much fun, and helped remove prewedding jitters. The poles (classy, not stripperesque) were fun on the way back! Who knew I would ever say I saw my mom and my husband dancing to Lionel Ritchie on a pole!!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 11/11/2011

California Wine Tours did a great job with transportation for our wedding. The driver was attentive, professional and aware. He was efficient and did exactly what we asked. What more could there be?I ... Read more be? I would recommend them and I will definitely use them for future events.