Calla Gold Jewelry

Santa Barbara, CA · View map

About Calla Gold Jewelry

Calla Gold Jewelry is owned by Jewelry Designer Calla Gold of Santa Barbara. As a Personal Jeweler Without Walls, she comes to you by appointment to help you design the ring of your dreams. She'll also work with your inherited heirloom jewelry to create a lasting treasure.

Calla works in Gold, Platinum and Paladium.

Calla Gold Jewelry was established in 1983.

Calla Gold also sells fine gold earrings, chains, charms and all ocaission rings. Calla does a full list of jewelry repairs.

Check out her fan page on Facebook - Calla Gold Jewelry, or go to her website at www.callagoldjewelry.com

5 Reviews for Calla Gold Jewelry

5 Calla Gold Jewelry Reviews

Lani
Lani

Married on 06/24/2017

I had my heart set on a lovely engagement ring with a milgrain detail that I saw on Pinterest. I couldn't find ANYthing in the stores that even resembled the ring, so my fiance went to Calla to see ... Read more what she could do. She crafted a ring even prettier than the one I saw online! I ended up having to get it resized, but I don't have flexible work hours, so Calla had us over to her house on a Saturday (not a normal business day for her) to size me properly. She was so bubbly and sweet! I showed her a picture of the wedding band I had been admiring while we were there. Calla quoted us 40% lower than the price online, which is phenomenal. She made sure to get my engagement ring back to ensure that they looked good together, and I was only without my ring for a bit because it took her less than 2 weeks to create it. Additionally, she ended up purchasing larger diamonds than intended, but still honored the quoted price. Amazing! I am so happy with both my rings and my experience with Calla Gold. She was incredibly personable, accommodating, and she even asked about the couple who referred us to her. Forget jewelry stores and expensive online shops! I highly recommend going local and working with Calla.

User2741073

2+ years ago

I absolutely love my engagement ring! I knew that I wanted something timeless and classic with a thin band and a larger diamond. Going to jewelry stores was SO off-putting, but Calla comes to you ... Read more taking off all of the salesman pressure. I was hesitant because a lot of her pieces are big statements and I wanted something thin and light. I am glad we did not let this persuade us. Calla listened to everything we said and incorporated it into my own personalized ring that I can say no one else has. My fiance told me the value was great compared to what we saw in stores (but won't tell me what he spent). She perfectly set my thin engagement band to line up with my wedding band so that each diamond lines up and the bands will touch with the center diamond resting perfectly on top (without feeling like the diamond is raised)- such a remarkable feat in my mind! Beyond anything, Calla is knowledgable and tells you exactly what works and why, and explains what doesn't work so that you can keep your diamonds secure. I recently purchased my fiance's wedding band which Calla spent months researching to make it perfect. She went out of her way to contact others in the profession to make a state of the art band that was strong and would not wear because we did not want soft metal. Incredible! I can't say enough good things about Calla- her quirky outgoing personality really gives her a personal touch and she loves to just enjoy the jewelry making/designing process. The best part is that she cares about you and your needs!

Kohanya
Kohanya

Married on 05/11/2013

Her service is incredible as she will come to you. The quality of everything she fixes and creates is amazing. Read more Her service is incredible as she will come to you. The quality of everything she fixes and creates is amazing.