Callan's Classics

Savannah, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Callan's Classics

Callan's Classics, LLC is a family-owned and operated transportation service located in Savannah, Georgia. Owners Sherri and Bill Anderson received their inspiration for their transportation service from Sherri’s father Callan, who restored over 70 classic cars in his lifetime. After passing away in 2013, Sherri and her family sold 59 of his classic cars in the summer of 2017. Sherri and Bill purchase three of his cars and have added two more vehicles to their own collection, with the intent to carry on Callan's legacy and would be honored to be a part of your special day!

Callan's Classics has the largest vintage fleet in Savannah and offers five beautiful cars to choose from. Imagine gliding down the streets of Savannah in one of these fine automobiles while you sip a glass of complimentary bubbly, listen to some romantic music and soak in the happiness of your incredible day! Each one of our drivers is a licensed chauffeur and outfitted in vintage style chauffeur's uniforms to complete your "Callan's Classics Experience." Visit our web site at www.callansclassics.com or call us at 678-943-9960 for information or to book one of our beautiful cars.

Here is a list of our fine vintage automobiles:

• 1956 Bentley S2 (Wedding White)
  • 1953 Packard Convertible (Carolina Cream)
  • 1950 Bentley Mark VI (Black and Silver)
  • 1973 Mustang Convertible (Candy Apple Red)
  • 1951 Ford Deluxe (Iridescent Robin Egg Blue)

10 Reviews for Callan's Classics

10 Callan's Classics Reviews

Ana
Ana Agui

Getting married on 05/04/2021

Amazing Experience!

This was such a memorable experience we had on our last night in Savannah. Loved this couple so much! Not only was it affordable but the joy and energy these people bring to the table is unlike any ... Read more other. Thank you for ending our trip with a big smile on our faces!

Megan
Megan Clubine

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fun and Classy Rides

We were so happy with the service we received from Sherri and Bill at Callan's Classics. The original Bentley we reserved ended up having some mantainice issues, and they were sure to provide us with ... Read more a ride equally as beautiful. We were picked up from Old Fort Jackson by Sherri and went on a fun little drive around downtown before being dropped off at our hotel. Champagne and keepsake flutes were provided, which was a sweet momento we were not expecting. We are so glad we went with their service and highly recommend their vehicles for special events and memories.

Kasey
Kasey Peragallo

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Above and beyond

What a dream. My fiance hired Sherri as our driver to pick us up in this gorgeous 1953 pale yellow Packard convertible by one of the squares in Savannah, GA. We took a smooth ride over to the Wormsloe ... Read more Plantation where I thought we would spend some time exploring the grounds and taking in the picturesque scenery as we had planned - or I should say, as I had planned! Well, unbeknownst to me, I would soon be asked to marry my now fiance, Gabe, under the canopy of live oaks and Spanish moss. Not only was this day extremely special because of the circumstances, but Sherri went above and beyond to keep this a secret and to ensure we were comfortable and well taken care of - she even opened a bottle of iced champagne from the trunk of the classic car for us to enjoy which was a lovely surprise for the both of us! On top of that she let us keep the champagne flutes in a nice little tote bag as a souvenir and played "my song" as per my fiance's request when they conversed several weeks earlier on the ride back - Harry Connick Jr. - It had to be you:) Talk about the cherry on top. En route to Wormsloe Plantation she drove carefully knowing my fiance was going to propose to me and a photographer would be present so my hair didn't get all wild in the backseat of the convertible! lol. I truly can't stress enough how humble and genuine Sherri is. She made this day even more special just by the pureness of her heart and soul and will be apart of our memories forever. If you're considering doing this, I wouldn't hesitate or even reconsider. It's the fine little details that make things very special and Sherri will not let you down or disappoint, I can assure you. Thank you so much Sherri. We will most definitely be meeting again in the near future and you will come highly recommended to friends and family alike :)