Callier's Catering

Ballwin, MO · View map · Visit website

About Callier's Catering

Callier’s Catering is a wedding catering company located in Ballwin, Missouri. This family-owned catering company was started over 35 years ago, with a love and passion for great food at the foundation of the business. The talented and attentive events team will help create the perfect complementary menu to your event, based on your specific needs, tastes, and vision.

Callier’s Catering always strives to provide delicious cuisine and signature service to all of their clients. You can trust that your experience will be as stress-free and awesome as possible, with tons of great menu options and services available. Your meal can even be served in a variety of ways, such as buffet, family-style, plated, or stations. Some of the other amazing catering services this company offers are:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Tastings
  • Delivery
  • Setup/cleanup

Cuisine

Callier's Catering is a diverse and flexible company that can create a specific, customized menu just for your event. They offer everything from American, BBQ, and Southern cuisine to Asian, Italian, Korean, Mexican, and more. They can even provide gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian, and pork-free meal options. With tons of variety and options, there is sure to be something for you and every one of your guests!

10 Reviews for Callier's Catering

10 Callier's Catering Reviews

J
Featured
Maria

Married on 06/30/2012

Callier's was very professional from the moment we walked through their door. We planned our wedding from 300 miles away and the staff at Calliers helped to make better than i could possibly imagine. ... Read more We kept hearing from people that "you won't remember the meal at your wedding" but that was obviously because they didn't have Callier's as their caterer. The food was customized to the menu that we wanted and the price was well within the budget that we outlined prior to meeting with them. The quality of the food was superior with the food prepared onsite and wait staff that took care of all of our (and our guests) needs with a smile. The weather was hot that day they kept the water and tea stocked and the guests happy. Callier's truely made our day special, the personal service was above my expectations. You will quickly discover that Callier's will put your needs above their own to make it a special day. Enjoy!

User4997866

2+ years ago

I loved every minute of my interactions with Callier's. When we first met with them, we thought we were just checking it out. That meeting was so pleasant and covered all our bases so well, that we ... Read more stopped searching right then. Catherine responded to my emails promptly and completely. I was never stressed about catering details (from the food to the linens to the beverages). The food at the buffet was delicious (even as leftovers for a week after), the appetizers were great and the fruit and cheese spread was beautiful, the tables looked great and the service was prompt. We served pork, oregano chicken, tortellini, wild rice, and carrots. It was all great, with the main debate being which meat was more delicious. Half my bridesmaids got more tortellini because it was just incredible. And the cleanup went really fast! On top of all that, it was affordable!

User3522558

2+ years ago

Serving barbecue and beer while still presenting a high-end event vibe is no easy task - but it's what my husband and I were looking for and Calliers was more than up to the task. Besides dishing out ... Read more some AMAZING St. Louis-style barbecue, Calliers was incredibly helpful with all the little details, including getting bibs, toothpicks and wet wipes stylishly laid out for all our guests. They were also wonderfully flexible with our MANY bar wants/needs: my husband and I brew our own beer and wanted to bring multiple kegs of homebrew to serve at the reception. Additionally, my dad had a custom cooler he wanted set up, plus we had all kinds of signage to highlight the different offerings. It was not your traditional reception requests, but Calliers was all over it!