Calligraphy by Carrie

Newland, NC · View map

About Calligraphy by Carrie

My name is Carrie Shuping and I am a full-time calligrapher serving NC, NYC and beyond.

I specialize in addressing services, escort cards, place cards, table number signs, reception signage and seating charts..

Working with bridal clients and sharing in the joyful anticipation of their special day is an honor. I love my job!

62 Reviews for Calligraphy by Carrie

62 Calligraphy by Carrie Reviews

C
Caroline

Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Carrie. She has been the easiest vendor I have worked with throughout all of my wedding planning. And I have worked with A LOT of vendors. I just saw the bad ... Read more review she received back in 2010 and actually laughed out loud. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I am a detailed person and she makes me look slack. Carrie addressed my Save the Dates and my formal invitations. It was so nice to be able to know and trust that she would do things right and it was one less thing that I needed to stress about. Also - her pricing is great. I was a tad worried about having to ship envelopes to her instead of her being local, but it ended up being a very painless process, so do not let that hold you up.

J
Joanna

Married on 02/24/2018

I used Calligraphy by Carrie for my escort cards for my NYC wedding and she was so wonderful to work with! I shipped her my cards, sent her my last minute seating plans and she sent me everything back ... Read more back in her beautiful designs, alphabetized with extra supplies. She makes the process easy and seamless and the cards were beautiful - and less expensive than having the little envelopes and cards printed! Thank you Carrie!

A
Ashley

Married on 11/18/2017

Carrie was amazing to work with. My timelines were pulled in about a month and she still allowed me to send everything to her a month early! She's responsive, she gives excellent advice (read her ... Read more handbook!), and she did a perfect job on our outer and inner envelopes! I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Carrie!!