Calligraphy by MaryBeth Reed

Westfield, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Calligraphy by MaryBeth Reed

Calligraphy by MaryBeth Reed is a creative company specializing in wedding invitations in Westfield, Massachusetts. In addition to hand addressing your invitations using calligraphy, this passionate company will also address place cards, seating charts, programs, wedding favors and more. MaryBeth Reed uses the ancient art to handcraft one-of-a-kind pieces that will be cherished for years to come. Calligraphy by MaryBeth Reed can't wait to bring your unique vision to life.

This experienced calligrapher is happy to take care of all your stationery needs for your big day. She welcomes all types of custom work, from poems and certificates to special event gifts and bridal party favors. Additional services include:

• Addressing envelopes
  • Mirrors
  • Chalkboards
  • Window Panes for seating charts
  • Anything that can be written on
  • RSVP cards

5 Calligraphy by MaryBeth Reed Reviews

K
Kathy

Married on 11/11/2017

It was a pleasure working with MaryBeth. My envelopes were done quickly and beautifully! I will definitely contact her again if I need Calligraphy done. Read more It was a pleasure working with MaryBeth. My envelopes were done quickly and beautifully! I will definitely contact her again if I need Calligraphy done.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/09/2017

Mary Beth was great! She worked with my schedule and was very quick in turn around. Prices are very reasonable and the envelopes came out beautiful. Would definitely recommend. Read more Mary Beth was great! She worked with my schedule and was very quick in turn around. Prices are very reasonable and the envelopes came out beautiful. Would definitely recommend.

S
Susan

Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you Marybeth for your artistic touch to our wedding! The calligraphy writing you did for my signs made everything look so beautiful! Read more Thank you Marybeth for your artistic touch to our wedding! The calligraphy writing you did for my signs made everything look so beautiful!