Calligraphy by Pati

Lafayette, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Calligraphy by Pati

Calligraphy by Pati is a wedding calligraphy service located in Lafayette, Louisiana. The calligrapher, Pati Stuart, started doing calligraphy more than 30 years ago and would love to use it to add a special touch to your big day. She specializes in wedding invitations with a traditional Southern design style and moderate flourishing. For her authentic, handwritten calligraphy, she uses black, blue-black, grey, white and brown ink. She can also use gold or silver metallic ink as well as other colors.

Calligraphy by Pati can personalize services based on your unique needs, and she aims to treat her clients as though they are family. When you receive your invitations, they will be ready to mail. In addition to calligraphy, stuffing, sealing and stamping are included in the pricing.

40 Reviews for Calligraphy by Pati

40 Calligraphy by Pati Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 08/31/2018

Pati was absolutely fabulous from the moment we made contact. She was so professional and yet at the same time treated me like I was a friend. She was so quick and responsive and her work absolutely ... Read more speaks for itself. She is so talented and I have been getting such positive feedback from friends and family. I will definitely use her for all of my calligraphy needs.

L
Lisa M.

Married on 05/01/2019

Stunning! Highly Recommend.

What excellent experience for my first time having invitations done. Ms. Patti is an absolute joy to work with and our luncheon invitations were exquisite. She truly exceeded our expectations and ... Read more looking forward to working with her again.

M
Mi Mi

Married on 03/27/2019

Envelopes & Place Cards

Pati addressed envelopes & place cards for my bridesmaids luncheon. Her work is absolutely beautiful. She worked around my schedule & was accommodating in setting up meeting dates, times & places. She ... Read more showed me samples of her work, has multiple ink colors to choose from & willingly shares her suggestions. The turn around time was swift & she was a delight to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone & will utilize her for my rehearsal dinner.