Calligraphy by Tammy

Gibsonia, PA · View map

About Calligraphy by Tammy

Let me add a touch of elegance to your wedding with affordable calligraphy that your guests will remember and treasure. I can design anything your wedding wishes desire. Invitations, envelope addressing, place cards, programs, menus and marriage certificates all can be created using elegant hand written calligraphy.
Let your guests know you care enough to send the very best and that something exciting awaits them in that special envelope!

3 Reviews for Calligraphy by Tammy

3 Calligraphy by Tammy Reviews

R
Robin

Married on 06/27/2015

Tammy is one-of-a-kind! She is an incredible artist - I am still answering guests about where I got my calligraphy done! Her completion of the job was flawless (out of 225 invitations, I think she ... Read more made only one error). On top of that, she is a lovely person. She was so accommodating and really embracing of our style. I would recommend Tammy to any and everyone! She is an all-star and a great value. Thank you Tammy!

S
Shannon

Married on 04/04/2009

Tammy was wonderful... So helpful and did a beautiful job. VERY reasonable prices and amazing turn-around time! Read more Tammy was wonderful... So helpful and did a beautiful job. VERY reasonable prices and amazing turn-around time!

H
Hillary

Married on 08/31/2013

Great work! Beautiful work! And good prices! I would recommend Tammy! Read more Great work! Beautiful work! and good prices!! I would recommend Tammy!

Calligraphy by Tammy FAQ