Calligraphy for Life's Celebrations!

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Calligraphy for Life's Celebrations!

As a professional calligrapher for 30 years, I specialize in hand lettered calligraphy for weddings, writing primarily in classic Copperplate and Italic. You can confidently delegate all stationery details to my experienced hand to ensure an elegant, unified presentation which will be remembered as an expression of your personal romantic style.
My hand lettering services include addressing envelopes, writing name cards and table numbers for your reception, designing original wedding invitations and monogrammed thank you note cards. Do you need personal gifts for your bridal party, a certificate filled in, a program, menu, or a seating chart? Whatever you desire, we
will work together to maintain your theme with lettering that enhances your unique event.
I am happy to send you a free written envelope sample. My services are available nationally.

1 Reviews for Calligraphy for Life's Celebrations!

1 Calligraphy for Life's Celebrations! Reviews

B
Bianca

Married on 09/04/2008

Radiant Reflections was a joy to work with during my daughter's wedding preparations. The fine detail of Carol's work is amazing. She can make even a simple item become a masterpiece with her script. ... Read more script. We had decided to use a birdhouse to collect cards at the reception and after we decorated it with paint and flowers - it still wasn’t the look we wanted. Just a couple days before the wedding, we mentioned our dilemma to Carol, she added her script to the birdhouse and it was exactly what we had envisioned. She is excellent at turning our thoughts into reality. I would highly recommend Radiant Reflections for personal, timely work at a great value.

Calligraphy for Life's Celebrations! FAQ