Callista & Company

Seattle, WA · View map

About Callista & Company

Callista & Company offers full-service planning and design for beautiful weddings and events in the Pacific Northwest, California, and around the world. With meticulous and organized coordination, warm and attentive support, as well as custom and creative design guidance, we create exceptional events that showcase your unique vision. Callista & Co. provides the highest level of service and maintains strong relationships with leading venues and renowned professionals to ensure you have an incredible team on your side. We offer advice and curated recommendations based on years of experience and etiquette studies, while always considering your specific preferences. As a boutique company, Callista & Co. takes on a select number of events per year to ensure every detail is planned to perfection and every client receives the dedication they deserve.

17 Reviews for Callista & Company

17 Callista & Company Reviews

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 09/02/2018

Highest level of attention to detail and service

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend working with Callista because she is so organized and on point! Read more Wonderful experience! Highly recommend working with Callista because she is so organized and on point!

U
User7791006

Recently married

Incredible!!!! Professional and calm!

I could never have anticipated how much help Callista was. I’m extremely self sufficient and I would have been a mess without Callista. We got married in NYC and had to bring in every element (tables, ... Read more chairs, linens, etc), so it was a big job. She was calm, incredibly organized, had great design skills (she literally designed our invitations) and an incredible eye for decor. She was honest with me when I needed advice but never pushy! She was suppportive of every decision I made and made our day smooth and calm. She allotted time for so many little things that I never would have predicted we needed time for. She coordinated with each vendor so I didn’t have to deal with scheduling or anything. She made I think 22 versions of our timeline in order to get it perfect. And it was PERFECT! On the day of she was so awesome to have around. She was cool and calm and never made me feel frazzled or rushed. She was able to adjust as well as the day went on. We had to push the schedule and she did it flawlessly. She was also available to me whenever I needed her via email or phone. She was prompt with calling me back and was always trying to make the process easy and fun!! It also didn’t hurt that she’s super sweet and kind. I can not recommend her enough. She will make your planning painless and you wedding day smooth and fun!! All you have to do is get married and have fun!

J
Jessica

Married on 08/18/2018

Callista was the best thing that ever happened to us. I was a very naive and indecisive bride who had very little idea what I wanted in regards to my wedding nor how to approach it, especially in ... Read more terms of details. Callista went above and beyond to make the planning process approachable and organized. Not to mention she was a constant source of support and encouragement, which was definitely necessary at times. One of the aspects I am most grateful for was her focus on my fiance (now husband!) and me, on what we wanted, what we felt was appropriate, what fit our personalities, rather than our families, social norms or expectations. It not only made us feel comfortable, but helped remind us repeatedly that this day was really about us. She was a constant ally and advocate. I especially recommend her if you are planning on using our venue, the Farimont Miramar. While absolutely gorgeous and puts on a great party, the venue staff can at times be unresponsive and challenging to work with during the planning process. Callista, with her previous experience at the Fairmont, was such an asset for these aspects. She knows the property and staff so well and was able to help facilitate all the logistical and planning details, which took a large burden off of us in dealing with these stressors. I cannot begin to express how grateful we are for Callista.