Calo Photo

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About Calo Photo

Calo Photo focuses on capturing real moments and honest human connections.

Often the best posing is when everyone is having a good time and forgets that the camera is even there. So, to best illustrate your day we blend into the crowd and document your story. This is easily accomplished considering that the photographer is the professinal at your wedding that you will spend the most time with. We're essentially the best Maid of Honor you could ask for. We'll get all of the cute photos, keep your stress level low, and sort out the whole wedding party, family included. With our experiece of 30+ weddings and a 4 year degree we've got your day covered.

Calo Photo is a wedding photography company based out of Savannah, Georgia. Owner and lead photographer Shaye Garrigan trained as a photographer at a fine art university. She works with creativity, dedication, and professionalism to tell the story of each wedding through creative documentary-style photographs. Shaye captures candid, real moments, and a few posed shots, to create a collection of beautiful images that will fully encompass the joys of your special day.

Calo Photo offers a second photographer and additional hours to ensure that all the important moments of your big day are captured, from pre-wedding preparations right through to the dancing at the reception. Shaye books only one event per day and is willing to travel to your location. She also offers engagement sessions and bridal portraits.

4 Reviews for Calo Photo

4 Calo Photo Reviews

Kaleigh
Featured
Kaleigh

Married on 10/20/2018

I Hear Wedding Bells 🔔

We don’t have photos done often, but when we do Shaye is ALWAYS our photographer. Of course, when it was time to plan my wedding, I knew without question that I wanted a Shaye to capture that moment! ... Read more She’s personable, sweet, and extremely down-to-earth. She takes her time with us, has reasonable rates, and she takes AMAZING photographs. Thanks to her, we have been able to capture some of the most important moments of our lives, including our wedding day, so we will be able to re-live them forever.

Natalie
Natalie

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Bachelorette Party Photoshoot

My bridal party booked me a bachelorette photoshoot with Shaye. This was such a fun idea and I recommend it for any bachelorette trip to Savannah! Shaye put us all at ease and was so much fun to be ... Read more around. I would recommend her for any photography service- great pricing. Turnaround on the photos and retouching was so quick too! Thank you Shaye!

J
Julia Bird

Married on 07/10/2019

Amazing bridesmaid shoot

I can’t say enough great things about Shaye! Before even meeting her face to face all email communication and pre-negotiations were clear, easy and prompt. It was easy to feel confident in Shaye! Once ... Read more the day of the shoot came around she showed up on time and ready to work, although the entire shoot felt like play time. Our afternoon spent together was the highlight of everyone’s trip. Then we got the photos back! Even better! We had so many great flattering photos to choose from which we managed to narrow down and have her retouch. If you want an easy, successful photoshoot and value bright positive energy then Shaye is your photographer.