Cambria Events

Santa Rosa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Cambria Events

Cambria Events is a wedding coordinating company that is based in Santa Rosa, California. Founder Cammie Scirica has a passion for guiding couples as they create the wedding day of their dreams. Cammie has over 10 years of experience in planning and coordinating weddings throughout Northern California, focusing on every meticulous detail to make sure your vision is brought to reality.

Cammie from Cambria Events is able to offer planning assistance for civil unions, destination weddings, non-religious weddings, cultural weddings, elopements, and religious weddings. Cammie will work with you one-on-one to help you craft your ceremony, rehearsal dinner, or reception. Some of the planning services that she offers include:

• Budget analysis

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 08/16/2011

Cammie was my wedding coordinator and made the whole experience so unbelievably magical. Not only did she take my ideas to a whole new level with her unique creativity and expertise, she asked me ... Read more questions that I didn’t even know I needed to ask in order to perfectly execute my vision. She recommended quality vendors and worked within my budget. She was efficient and to the point when she needed to be, but still made me feel like my time was special. In a time that can be very stressful, she took on the details and I got to keep the magic. By the time my reception was over and my groom and I were running off to our honeymoon, Cammie had become more than a wedding planner— she had become a great friend.

N
Neda

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

We do not even know were to start to begin thanking Cammie for everything she did for us! She truly was the best! She made everything go by so smoothly and stress free! I am so grateful we picked ... Read more her to be apart of our day. Again, she is the best!!!

Jennifer
Jennifer Anderson

Married on 06/21/2019

The amazing Cammie!

I am a pretty organized person, but going into wedding planning I knew I would feel better hiring a coordinator who could help me with some of the smaller details that I may overlook. However, I was a ... Read more bit concerned about finding someone who was as meticulous as myself, but boy did I hit the jackpot with Cammie. Not only did Cammie come with me to my rentals appointment, complete a thorough walk-through which sparked numerous questions/concerns I never would have thought of on my own, and respond to my many wordy e-mails along the way, but she put me at ease when several of my vendors stopped responding and/or bailed on me. She took time to e-mail me them herself, follow up and get an answer for me. This saved me hours and I do mean hours of time. On the day of, she never stopped moving. My husband and myself talked about it the next morning. She was like the energizer bunny and ensured our special day went smoothly and it did. We are grateful to have worked with her and I would recommend her without a doubt. Thanks Cammie!