Camelback Lodge

Tannersville, PA · View map · Visit website

About Camelback Lodge

DREAM DAY. DREAM VIEW. DREAM VENUE.

It's your day. Together, we'll make it everything you've ever dreamed of. An intimate moment for
just the two of you, a grand celebration, or anything in betweenour mountain top venue is the ideal
Pocono Mountain's destination for your fairytale day. Continue the adventure - skiing, snowboarding
& snowtubing, indoor and outdoor waterparks, and a mountain adventure center, Instagram memories
with family and friends are everywhere at Camelback Resort. There's really just nothing like it.

19 Reviews for Camelback Lodge

19 Camelback Lodge Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/29/2018

We just got back from our weekend wedding at Camelback and I can honestly say it was absolutely amazing. All of our guests had a great time and raved about the food and general experience. There ... Read more aren't enough kind words in the dictionary to describe Tiana and Quetcy. From the day we started planning a year ago up until our wedding day, they were nothing short of phenomenal. They respond to questions lightening fast and are super easy to talk to and work with. Throughout our wedding weekend, they went above and beyond to make sure that us and our guests had a fantastic time and we definitely did! I would definitely recommend Camelback as a wedding venue to any couple -- the views are amazing, the waterpark is a blast, and the staff are absolutely wonderful.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/22/2018

Camelback Lodge was the location of our wedding and it is beyond words how perfect everything was. I will skip the obvious facts about how gorgeous the views are and the convenience of the resort ... Read more having a hotel and get to the point. The team of Tiana and Quetcy is where the perfection begins. Never once did we hear a “no” from them, if something was not possible we were given a better solution. We planned our wedding from 6 hours away yet we never felt like we missed a detail. As someone who plans events my fear of something being overlooked or not 100% to my standards was never a burden because they took care of everything. The way they took my (slightly haphazard) design instructions and brought them to life was beyond words. If my husband or I ever looked confused during our big day or it was time for something important, one of them was by our side. I can ramble on for quite a while about how wonderful Tiana and Quetcy are but to give a quick summary.. The staff treated us like royalty, the ceremony space was breathtaking, the reception location was refined and gorgeous, and our friends and family were BLOWN away. Thank you Camelback Lodge, Tiana, Quetcy, Carlos and all the staff. You made our special day even more memorable.

R
Robin

Married on 09/09/2018

My daughter and I visited this lodge the beginning of 2018. The moment We met Tiana At the lodge and saw the beautiful view, we knew that this was exactly where I wanted the wedding to be. She and ... Read more Quetcy gave us all the information we needed to make educated decisions, and answered all of our emails and requests within 5 to 12 hours. There were a lot of decisions to make and all of our requests were answered over the following months quickly and friendly. My daughters wedding was on September 9, 2018 and it was more than I could’ve ever hoped for. I would highly suggest this venue to anyone who is looking for a wedding that will fit your budget and also provide a great experience for your guests who can enjoy the waterpark and the lodge. Last of all the food was amazing, they set up our table exactly how we asked them to. They walked us through the wedding from beginning to end and kept up sane :) We chose the steak and salmon entrées which were perfect. The waitstaff and bartenders were very friendly and the chef did an excellent job.