Camellia Lane Events

Vallejo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Camellia Lane Events

Camellia Lane Events is a wedding planning service located near Wine Country and the Bay Area. Our goal is to make wedding planning stress-free as possible for our clients. We want our clients to simply enjoy their wedding day without the hassle of planning every detail. We offer a variety of event services from full planning to month-of planning, including handmade floral designs for lovely and breathtaking backdrops for your wedding. We create exceptional experiences.

Camellia Lane Events is a full-service wedding planning business. They offer wonderful wedding packages to suit any of their clients' needs in order to plan a truly memorable and exquisite event. Their services include:

• Ceremony

C
Cin

Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome & Professional Wedding Planner

I booked Danielle as my wedding planner for my wedding reception earlier in December. She was very helpful with supplying a list of vendors along with quotes and contacting ones I had looked up. Her ... Read more responsiveness is quick whether it was by email, phone, or text. I appreciated how organized she was with keeping up on vendor contracts, payments, and timelines. Overall, I’m so glad I booked Danielle because she made the planning process easy and my wedding reception looked so beautiful.

K
Kimberly

Married on 10/07/2017

Danielle was an absolute dream to work with! I will tell you this, my wedding literally would not have happened without her! My husband and I were originally supposed to get married in Sonoma county ... Read more but due to the fires, we had to redo almost our entire wedding. Danielle immediately stepped into action and miraculously we had a new wedding in 3 days!! Even before that, when we were planning the original wedding, Danielle was always available, always responsive, always honest and always helpful! I would 100% recommend her when planning your wedding, even if you think you may not need a wedding planner, trust me you do! You need Danielle & Posh Parties :)

I
Irene

Married on 07/29/2017

Dawnielle is amazing. She really went above and beyond to make our wedding day magical. She was very responsive and would quickly step in when needed during our month-of-coordination, making ... Read more suggestions and recommending vendors. And on the day of, she helped my husband and I relax and really enjoy our big day, celebrating and reconnecting with family and old friends. I highly recommend her! She’s very empathetic, thoughtful and has a great sense of humor.