Camelot Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Camelot Photography

Wedding photography is a delicate profession.

As a photographer, I witness situations that require tact and discernment. The trust that the couple gives me is crucial.

I focus on the unexpected, finding authentic moments and new perspectives that allow me to make consistently unique imagery every time.

I'm often invisible, but I can easily move to the front whenever necessary, as in group photos.

I take pictures of weddings from inside the party, not detached from it. I love to make portraits with a sense of place. Something that is indicative of who you are.

Building rapport and confidence is integral and I always make sure the bride and groom feel comfortable and appear in the best version of themselves.

I believe that weddings, like our lives, are meant to be meaningful and memorable and fun.

And not perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camelot Photography is a creative and award-winning photography company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With over 20 years of experience and 600 weddings serviced, the team at Camelot Photography has a firm grasp on what it takes to create breathtaking and unique wedding photos. They find the perfect balance between the creative, technical and social aspects of the art form. Camelot Photography played a pivotal role in developing the relaxed, candid approach to photography seen in the photojournalistic and modern styles of today’s photography industry. Couples can expect a genuinely unique final product from this tried and tested industry leader.

56 Reviews for Camelot Photography

56 Camelot Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Amber

Married on 09/04/2016

There is no end to all the positive things I can say about Camelot Photography. But I'll give you some of the highlights since you bride to be's want to find the right photographer and believe when I ... Read more say you don't not have to look any further. •Matt with Camelot Photography was outstanding right from the first email correspondence we had. He was so crazy quick to get back to me and answer all my questions. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. • Meeting Matt face to face....OK I was totally sold already before then but ya...freaking awesome! So easy to talk to,flexible,understanding our particular needs as customers,friendly,professional,and STUNNING work to boot. That deal was officially sealed real darn quick. •Wedding day. Only budgeted for 4 hours of photography. Honestly didn't need to go beyond that amount of time for our needs since Matt is so fabulous at what he does. He's like a ninja photographer I swear. Swooping in and getting like a bazillion shots almost completely understand undetected. My wedding party,family,and friends loved him. Holy cow that whole goofy ass hip swinging thing he does to capture real smiles..HILARIOUS! Oh and he's super remarkable with the kiddos too. •Actual photos. Haven't gotten those yet since my wedding was just really recent.Matt loves what he does and puts his heart and soul into his work so you have to be willing to stick out the wait so he can complete his magic. I hope this was helpful to all of you that are embarking on your quest to make your day perfect. I promise you that if you go with Camelot you won't regret it!

R
robyn

Married on 06/10/2018

Matt is highly experienced and has been in the photography business 20 plus years. He is easy to work with and does a great job of walking you through his whole process. He never tries to hard sell ... Read more you when you initially meet with him. Matt is very detailed oriented and goes over exactly what you want prior to wedding day. Make sure to tell him any requests you think of the day of the wedding or leading up to it and he will accommodate you. Our wedding day just passed so I haven't seen the images yet, but I'm confident they will be great. He makes everyone feel comfortable from kids to adults. Also, his pricing is great. You can't go wrong with Matt!!!

C
Chris

Married on 03/03/2018

Honestly could not have possibly asked for more. Matt provided exceptional pictures that exceeded our expectations. Finding a photographer was one of the most difficult tasks and the minute we sat ... Read more down with Matt we knew the search was over. He is passionate about his work, is very professional and was very responsive throughout the process. I have already recommended him to others and they have been equally as impressed....overall he was the best wedding vendor we worked with and was worth every penny.