Camera Kidd

Ann Arbor, MI · View map · Visit website

About Camera Kidd

All films are delivered in 4K resolution. Visit our website to view our films in full resolution.

We at Camera Kidd believe that every film should capture a couple's love story. It is our goal to create a personalized cinematic showcase of your special day! Watch one of our films and imagine the couple watching it twenty years into their marriage. We truly enjoy to getting to know each couple, which allows us to provide a more personalized experience and wedding film. We look forward to talking with you!

• 4K Resolution

Featured
    Kathleen

Married on 12/31/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Rodney was by far the best vendor we had for our wedding and I could not be happier that we hired him! Booking him was super easy and convenient, and his communication with us leading up to our ... Read more wedding made me feel so confident that he knew exactly what I wanted for our wedding video and would deliver. He never added to my stress during the planning process and in fact, gave me some great suggestions (like doing a first look with my dad) that I was so happy we included. The day of the wedding, Rodney was the best because he was so calm and never added to my stress or made me even have to remind him of anything! He was also assertive enough to direct all of us in order to get all of the material and sound clips that he knew were so important to me! The actual wedding video he sent us was BEYOND INCREDIBLE!! I have received nonstop compliments on it from people in real life and online-even people I haven't spoken to in over 10+ years have reached out to me to tell me how our wedding video made them cry and was the most beautiful wedding video they've ever seen! I knew I wanted to hire a videographer to remember our day, but my then fiancee did not think it was necessary. He agreed because he knew it was important to me but still didn't think we needed it. After he met Rodney and then saw his video of our wedding, he agreed that hiring a videographer was so worth it! Another amazing thing with Rodney is he sent us an external hard drive with all of our raw footage from the wedding! Our edited video he created will always be my favorite, but it's so nice to know that I have the entire day to look back on when I want to! tl;dr Rodney was the most amazing vendor for our wedding and his work was perfection. You will not regret having a video to rewatch when the night flies by! HIRE HIM!!

K
    Kevin F Kayser

Getting married on 07/01/2020

High Quality and Value

We hired Rodney as the videographer for our wedding in January. He is prompt, very personable, and easy to work with. We aren’t typically the center of attention or on video, so we were worried about ... Read more being very awkward or nervous. Luckily, Rodney made everything simple and kept us comfortable while we were on camera. The video he produced showed his passion and attention to detail.

Sarah
    Sarah Christiansen

Married on 06/08/2019

Great overall videographer experience!

Rodney is a top notch videographer - professional, responsive, and skilled in his work! Read more Rodney is a top notch videographer - professional, responsive, and skilled in his work!