Cameron Clark Photography

Flagstaff, AZ · View map

About Cameron Clark Photography

I am a destination photographer based out of the snowy mountains of Northern Arizona. The west suits me: it's fancy when it needs to be but FULL of big adventures. I am a creative and spontaneous person. I travel every month all over the United States for wedding work. My passions include mountain biking, skiing, and hiking. I'm equally obsessed with fashion, fitness, travel, art history and theater. Defining my style looks a bit like Vanity Fair meets Telluride. I believe everything is figure-out-able and I'm a team player. My perfect client is aware of trends and tradition but doesn't feel restricted by them. My client loves REAL authentic moments and wants their day to feel organic vs produced. Every client who "hates taking photos" has said to me, "this was so much more fun than I thought." I've been a professional photographer for twenty years and worked in eighteen states and four countries. I'd love to tell your story.

4 Reviews for Cameron Clark Photography

4 Cameron Clark Photography Reviews

Camesia
Camesia Fearon

Married on 02/09/2019

The best decision we made!

Once you have your consultation with Cameron, the decision to choose her is easy. We did not want our wedding photos to generic with awkward poses and forced smile. Cameron not only listened, but she ... Read more delivered. We fell in love with the results and people complimented on how amazing the photos are. Cameron is so much fun and she makes you feel very comfortable, from the first call. Choosing your wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make for your wedding, choose wisely, consult with Cameron - you will not regret it.

M
Mary Margaret

Married on 03/03/2018

Literally made my wedding - best decision by far! Cameron & Jamelle captured every moment perfectly! They are so talented and professional - I literally cannot pick between all of the pictures. ... Read more Seriously not one bad shot. Not only is their work amazing but they are SO much fun to work with and have by your side throughout the madness of a wedding. They made everything so easy and fun. Jamelle was with the groomsman on the wedding weekend, and my husband raved about her! She said Jamelle was the best at "hanging with the guys" and made it super easy and fun for them to take pics, etc. I was with Cameron all of our wedding weekend, and I just can't say enough great things about her! I relied on her for most of my decisions leading up to the wedding because I trusted her opinion. She has an incredible eye for beautiful things and beautiful pictures. I didn't have to instruct her in any way because she knew exactly what I wanted. She knew what I wanted because she invested the time up front to get to know us - so it was like a friendship :) She is also just a ton of fun and hilarious! That definitely was most helpful as it calmed me down on our wedding day. Before our wedding weekend, they were just the best most flexible team to work with - through engagement pictures, bridal pics, etc. Although they are out of Arizona, our wedding was in New Orleans and we live in Dallas. They were so flexible in helping get our engagement pics, etc. done beforehand exactly where we wanted them done. I was referred Cameron from one of my college friends who used her for her wedding, and I am SO glad I went with them! I interviewed several other photographers and I just instantly knew they were "it". So if you get that feeling when you talk to them - pull the trigger!!!!

E
Erin

Married on 10/29/2017

Such a great photographer who took such great pictures! We can't recommend Cameron enough. Read more Such a great photographer who took such great pictures! We can't recommend Cameron enough.