Cameron & Kelly Arizona Photographers

Sedona, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Cameron & Kelly Arizona Photographers

Jamelle Kelly Photography (formerly Cameron Kelly Studio) is a boutique wedding and portrait studio in Sedona, Arizona, who has over 15 years of experience working in the local and destination wedding scene. She aims to provide clients with relaxed, timeless photography that’s focused on real, loving, beautiful moments between a couple and their loved ones. Jamelle Kelly was recently part of a team Cameron & Kelly Studio who has photographed at nearly every resort in Arizona, including Seven Canyons, Snowbowl, and Tlaquepaque.

Jamelle Kelly works in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. She is able to shoot at multiple locations and offer couples additional hours, since they only work one event per day and give your wedding their undivided attention. Other services include high-resolution images, liability insurance, a second shooter (as needed), and toning. In addition to digital files, prints, and proofs, final photography formats are available as:

• Albums

A
Featured
Adalie

Married on 02/13/2016

I highly recommend! These guys are fantastic to work with, and you'll have stellar photos that really capture the moments. While they work throughout the US, their local knowledge of Sedona really put ... Read more us at ease - I knew we were in good hands. Like a good friend, they walked me though contingency plans in the event of rain or bad weather, and helped sort out our whole dress/makeup/etc timeline for the afternoon of the wedding. And our photos are fabulous.

K
Kristina Gann

Married on 11/17/2018

Couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Jamelle was so amazing! She captured our personalities in such a spectacular way, and she made sure to get all the shots we wanted. She was so much fun and even saved me from my own heels at the top ... Read more of an outlook after pictures were taken. I loved loved loved my experience and would do it all over if I could!

Emily
Emily

Married on 10/06/2018

Breathtaking and Intimate Photos

Jamelle Kelly made us feel so comfortable and we are thrilled with our photos. Our intimate summer ceremony with our immediate family was captured beautifully by Jamelle. During the planning phase she ... Read more listened carefully to any requests we had. We wanted some extra shots in the desert following the ceremony so she drove us to a breath-taking look-out minutes from L'Auberge de Sedona. That half-hour adventure was so memorable (traipsing through the sand with my bouquet and veil and watching the sunset light on the mountains with my new husband). We are so happy we chose Cameron & Kelly and treasure Jamelle's work. She is a true professional.