Camilla's Bridal

Arlington, MA · View map · Visit website

About Camilla's Bridal

Camilla’s Bridal is a wedding attire shop located in Arlington, Massachusetts. Nivia, the owner, worked at Camilla's for five years before purchasing the shop in 2007, which she now runs with her mother, Maria. Nivia holds a degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising, and she has an uncanny knack for selecting the perfect styles for all body types. Offering a variety of designers, styles, sizes, and prices, Camilla's has a selection of gowns and accessories to suit any client.

Camilla’s Bridal provides a wide selection of designer gowns for brides, mothers, bridesmaids, and flower girls. Design collections include dresses from Adrianna Papell Platinum, Christina Wu Brides, Maggie Sottero, Mikaella, Paloma Blanca, and Rebecca Ingram, among others. As well as dresses, the shop provides a variety of accessories, including bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, undergarments, and veils. Other services provided by the boutique include:

• Alterations

Allison
Allison

Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I purchased my dress from Camilla's and absolutely loved their variety of options at their beautiful store. The family that runs the store is extremely helpful and kind! The woman who does the ... Read more alterations for Camilla's is highly talented and did a wonderful job with both my bustle and hemming my intricate dress. I highly recommend looking at Camilla's if you are in the Boston area.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 05/26/2019

a must go!!!

I think if you are in the area you MUST go try on dresses here! You will leave with a dress without a doubt! They are a family run business who take the time to really listen to the brides needs and ... Read more wants and have the most beautiful dresses around! They treat you like family and are just amazing!!

D
Danielle Providakes

Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend

Camilla's Bridal came highly recommended to me and I was not disappointed. Nivia was able to help me find the perfect dress- and I didn’t give her much to go on! She listened to everything I ... Read more liked/didn’t like until we found the one! She also helped me pick a belt , headpiece and veil that complimented the dress. My mom also got her mother of the bride dress here and was super happy with it! Service was top notch- I was called as soon as my dress came in! And Nivia stayed a few minutes late when I came to pick it up (much appreciated as this was a very busy week!)