Camp Kiwanee

Hanson, MA · View map · Visit website

About Camp Kiwanee

Camp Kiwanee is a outdoorsy, cabin wedding venue that is located in Hanson, Massachusetts. This wedding venue is a part of the National Register of Historic Place. Camp Kiwanee features the Needles Lodge that was built in the early 1900s. It is a beautiful venue with vintage New England charm that is perfect for you and your love one to share your unforgettable day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 200 wedding guests at Camp Kiwanee. The one main indoor event space is set inside of the Needles Lodge, which features hardwood floors and scenic views of the water. Onsite there are also cabins for your guests who are traveling in for the wedding weekend, and a bridal cottage for the newlyweds to share after their wedding day.

For your wedding ceremony and reception, Camp Kiwanee can provide the following services and event items:

• Accomodations

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 06/24/2017

Camp Kiwanee was the perfect wedding venue! I got married on Saturday 6/24/17. We rented out the lodge with the south end camping. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was!I ... Read more loved that we could bring in any caterer we wanted too! The venue coordinator, Lan, was amazing! I was so happy when she came along. She was extremely helpful with every little question I had and always quick to respond. I couldn't have had my wedding day go anymore perfect. I would definitely suggest Camp Kiwanee.

Tracie
Tracie

Married on 08/31/2019

Rustic charm

The administrative assistant Lan has been super responsive and helpful with all of our questions (and we've had a lot!). She gave us a tour and explained the wedding package to us. The venue is ... Read more beautiful and exactly our style. We're renting the cabins as well and can't wait to have all of our friends and family campout with is!

priscilla
priscilla

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend

Camp Kiwanee went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was extremely special. My husband and I had planned on a rustic wedding with an option to camp and Kiwanee offered both of those options. ... Read more We also were able to have our favorite caterer, Tennesse's bbq and loved the choice of picking our food vendor. The grounds are beautiful, Needles lodge provides the perfect indoor and outdoor ceremony experience. I worked with Lan and she was amazing the whole time, organized and professional but also cared about my experience and answered my many, sometimes frantic emails. Staying overnight was wonderful for all our friends. The cabins were clean and our bridal cabin was gorgeous and provided other sleeping options as well. We are so grateful for our experience and the memories we will keep.