Camp Lucy

Dripping Springs, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Camp Lucy

Nestled on a gorgeous Hill Country ranch on a bluff above famed Onion Creek in Dripping Springs, just beneath the Heavenly Texas sky, Camp Lucy is home to the Texas Wine Country's premier wedding venues and luxury accommodations.

Camp Lucy features four unique event venues, a resort-style pool, onsite luxury accommodations and breathtaking views, offering the perfect location for your special day.

149 Reviews for Camp Lucy

149 Camp Lucy Reviews

M
Mandy

Getting married on 11/01/2019

Camp Lucy is a MUST for your wedding!

Thank you so much to Camp Lucy and Whim for making our wedding day (and time planning it) so special! We truly appreciated their attention to detail because everything turned out perfect. We were so ... Read more happy with the layout of everything, the food was FABULOUS, and the florals were AMAZING! We had so many compliments on it all from our guests. They are also so helpful with last minute questions and tweaks we had during planning.

R
Rachael

Married on 03/08/2019

The most beautiful venue!

My wedding at Sacred Oaks was absolutely stunning. Camp Lucy was the PERFECT Venue! The staff was so well prepared and knew exactly what to do in all situations. It made it so easy on me. The planning ... Read more process was also very easy because every vendor in the Austin area either knows about Camp Lucy or has worked a wedding there before. As a matter of fact, my videographer was from Tulsa (my home town) and she even knew about Camp Lucy and was excited to FINALLY get to shoot there! I would 1000% recommend any future bride to choose Camp Lucy. I loved every second of it!!

P
Patricia

Married on 11/16/2018

It was wonderful, Jennifer was so sweet! Can’t wait for our best day ever! Read more It was wonderful, Jennifer was so sweet! Can’t wait for our best day ever!!!