Campbell Events

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Campbell Events

Located in Brooklyn, New York, Campbell Events is a wedding planning firm servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New England, Long Island, and the five New York boroughs. Campbell Events has been part of the industry since 2015, specializing in destination weddings and personalized affairs.

The professional full-service planning and design company vows to focus on the details, so couples can relax and enjoy their big day. Their repertoire includes both off-beat casual weddings and traditional, grand affairs, whether it’s the rehearsal, ceremony, or reception. From full-service or partial planning to day-of coordination, Campbell Events offers it all, no matter the type of occasion. Whether it be religious or non-religious, eco-friendly, or destination, Campbell Events can ensure it’s beautifully designed and unique to each couple. With their planning service, couples receive budget analysis, event design, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists, guaranteeing flawless planning and execution.

21 Reviews for Campbell Events

21 Campbell Events Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 09/16/2018

Carissa was a godsend. Seriously, she’s a superhero. She is everything you could want in a wedding planner: super detailed, organized, prepared, thorough, experienced, supportive, and responsive.I ... Read more I thought I had a good handle on wedding planning, but in our very first meeting, Carissa came up with dozens of ideas and logistical details that I hadn’t even thought of. She worked with 8 different vendors, planned our entire timeline/schedule and all the logistics, and coordinated all the moving pieces flawlessly. When we had some unexpected venue changes 48 hours (!) before the wedding, she immediately jumped into action and made sure everything was adjusted accordingly. One of the things that I really appreciated about Carissa was her meticulous attention to detail. Nothing was overlooked or forgotten. I had TONS of tiny requests, but no detail was too small for her. Everything we asked for, she delivered. You mention something to her once, and she makes it happen immediately — there’s never a need to follow up or check in. She was a joy to work with. Not only is she a sweet, lovely, positive person, but she’s also extremely calm, diplomatic, and thoughtful. Because she has so much experience, we felt comfortable turning to her with any questions, and we trusted her guidance 100%. Thanks to Carissa, we were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding day because we knew we were in good hands! It was truly the best day of our lives, and we never could have done this without her help. I still have friends and family telling me that this was one of the best, most beautiful weddings they’ve ever been to, and it’s all thanks to Carissa. I can’t thank her enough!

C
Chakrabarty

Getting married on 10/05/2019

A Thorough Professional

Carissa was the planner for our son's wedding and pre-wedding event. She did an amazing job of coordinating both the events. A thorough professional. Read more Carissa was the planner for our son's wedding and pre-wedding event. She did an amazing job of coordinating both the events. A thorough professional.

U
Unnati Dass

Married on 07/03/2019

Great experience!

Carissa was absolutely wonderful and a joy to work with! She made herself available to meet up beforehand to go over the details and accompany us to the tasting, as well as multiple phone calls with ... Read more her and other vendors. She was super helpful with our questions and helped guide us amazingly, which we definitely needed in our DIY space at Dumbo Loft. On the day of the wedding, she took care of everything and made the entire day absolutely perfect. Highly, highly recommend Carissa! We couldn’t have done it without you.