Campli Photography

Malvern, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Campli Photography

Campli Photography is a wedding photography company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With over 25 years of experience in the business, these talented photographers will get the best shots and capture each important moment, while letting you enjoy your day. They provide personalized service and timeless memories of your big day that you can cherish for a lifetime!

Campli Photography offers many services to capture every special moment and detail of your wedding experience. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Campli Photography also offers many ways to preserve and display your wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums

Featured
Luke Sawick

Married on 11/24/2018

The Best in the Business

The team at Campli Photography was perfect for our wedding day! They were unobtrusive yet still captured each special moment of the ceremony and reception. They took all of the stress off of us by ... Read more listening to our expectations and executed flawlessly. They were extremely professional and respectful of all of our special requests. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photographer and will refer them to all of our friends and family planning to tie the knot!

J
Jane F.

Married on 04/06/2019

Love Campli!!

Absolutely amazing! LOVE all the photos David took... He’s the best! Read more Absolutely amazing! LOVE all the photos David took... he’s the best!

Kate
Kate Foley

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!

I cannot say enough great things about David Campli and his team! He did my now husband’s sister’s wedding 2 summers ago and she and her husband loved their experience with him. When my husband and I ... Read more got engaged and started wedding planning I knew immediately I wanted David to do our wedding. He was so easy and great to work with, making everyone feel so relaxed on our wedding day. Our whole bridal party and families all commented on how great he was. He captured the most UNBELIEVABLE pictures!! I HIGHLY recommend David and his team for any occasion, weddings in particular! He is THE BEST!!