Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry

Lebanon, Tennessee, TN · View map · Visit website

About Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry

Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry is an experienced freelance makeup artist and hair stylist located in Lebanon, Tennessee. Specializing in weddings, Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry is nationally and internationally published and has won a number of awards. No matter your budget and needs, Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry will use its skill set and high-quality products to guarantee complete satisfaction. From airbrush application to a blowout complete with styling, this creative team has the technique and attentiveness to give you a look that enhances your favorite features.

They offer prior consultations to ensure they get your look just right. Group discounts are available, as well as payment plans. Their affordable, full-face makeup package includes skin preparation, face and eye application, brows, lips, and false lashes. They can also provide tattoo and scar coverage.

41 Reviews for Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry

41 Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry Reviews

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 07/14/2018

Canaan was so great to work with through the whole wedding process! She was always quick to respond and did multiple hair trials until we figured out what I wanted. She was so friendly and it was like ... Read more having a friend hang out while she did our hair and makeup on the wedding day. She did a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup! I was so so happy with how it all turned out! I received so many compliments on how amazing my hair and makeup looked on our wedding day! I owe it all to Canaan! She really made me feel like a star that day! She also did a wonderful job on my mom’s hair and makeup and my bridesmaid’s hair! I would so highly recommend Canaan!

Amy
Amy

Married on 10/20/2018

High Quality and Dependable

If you're looking for a high quality and dependable hair and make-up artist for your wedding, then you need to hire Canaan. She's responsive, patient, and respectful of your time. She also brings the ... Read more perfect balance of listening to what you want and offering her professional opinion. Initially, I thought I wanted a certain look and she explained fully what that would mean for the end result and I ended up choosing an option that suited me so much better. When my mom wanted her hair adjusted but didn't know how to explain it, Canaan knew exactly what subtle tweaks to make to have the end result not only be stunning, but exactly what my mom wanted.

D
Danielle

Married on 09/09/2018

Talented and Professional!

I was referred to Canaan by my hair stylist and I could not be more thankful I found her! Canaan is so sweet, kind, caring and talented. She listened to what i wanted for our engagement and wedding ... Read more photos and she did exactly that. She made me feel more beautiful than I ever have. I was so impressed with her work and professionalism. I highly recommend her for any important photos or events in your life! Well worth the investment!