Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry

Lebanon, Tennessee, TN · View map · Visit website

About Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry

Canaan James is a professional makeup artist and hair stylist that specializes in weddings, formal events, editorials, and fashion. Equipt with a background in Cosmetology, years of experience, and unparalleled customer service skills, Canaan is proud to offer Nashville Tennessee and the surrounding Middle Tennessee areas, high quality and affordable hair and makeup services.

Make sure to visit www.canaanjamespro.com to learn about her prices and booking process!

42 Reviews for Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry

42 Canaan James Professional Makeup Artistry Reviews

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 07/14/2018

Canaan was so great to work with through the whole wedding process! She was always quick to respond and did multiple hair trials until we figured out what I wanted. She was so friendly and it was like ... Read more having a friend hang out while she did our hair and makeup on the wedding day. She did a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup! I was so so happy with how it all turned out! I received so many compliments on how amazing my hair and makeup looked on our wedding day! I owe it all to Canaan! She really made me feel like a star that day! She also did a wonderful job on my mom’s hair and makeup and my bridesmaid’s hair! I would so highly recommend Canaan!

K
Katelyn

Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend!

I am so thankful for Canaan! She did an incredible job on my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaid's makeup. It was exactly what I envisioned and I received so many compliments. She was ... Read more professional, quick to respond, and incredibly kind. I highly recommend Canaan for any wedding or special event. She will do a fabulous job!

Amy
Amy

Married on 10/20/2018

High Quality and Dependable

If you're looking for a high quality and dependable hair and make-up artist for your wedding, then you need to hire Canaan. She's responsive, patient, and respectful of your time. She also brings the ... Read more perfect balance of listening to what you want and offering her professional opinion. Initially, I thought I wanted a certain look and she explained fully what that would mean for the end result and I ended up choosing an option that suited me so much better. When my mom wanted her hair adjusted but didn't know how to explain it, Canaan knew exactly what subtle tweaks to make to have the end result not only be stunning, but exactly what my mom wanted.