Cancel Monday

Livonia, MI · View map · Visit website

About Cancel Monday

Cancel Monday is a live musical band based in Livonia, Michigan. Their upbeat, hip and professional music service offers memorable and exciting wedding experiences for their clients. Playing anywhere from Cleveland to the Detroit area, they offer passionate musicians ready to create welcoming and unique wedding entertainment. With wonderful music selections, this versatile band is here to accommodate your styles and preferences.

Cancel Monday plays different music for various occasions and is ready to enhance the mood of your event! They have even played at the private Stanley Cup celebration for the Detroit Red Wings and the Fox2 morning show! The band offers anywhere from four to six musicians and offers the following services:

• Acoustic

56 Cancel Monday Reviews

Featured
User5511501

2+ years ago

The band was awesome! From the beginning planning phases they were extremely responsive and easy to work with. Jeff and team were flexible and willing to work with us on timing and set up. My dance ... Read more floor was packed for the entire wedding and my guests are still raving about the band...it's one of the things people are going out of their way to mention!

Becky
Becky

Married on 05/04/2019

Great performers

Cancel Monday kept the dance floor going all night, and even our musician friends were commenting on how great they were. They provided great emcee services, changed lyrics per our request for dances, ... Read more and listened to our requests for song selection.

Heather
Heather Baker

Married on 10/20/2018

They kept it lit

Seriously tho, we had the honor of having Cancel Monday at our 10/20 wedding and it was literally the best decision ever! They literally made the wedding a party and everyone was asking about em! ... Read more The best part was they so graciously included me in singing most of my favorite songs which honestly was the absolute best thing ever for my life because I felt like a star. Ha. I absolutely love Jeff and Cancel Monday (and Monica) they were so insanely incredible and lively and just kept it lit, the whole night.