Candace Jeffery Photography

Glastonbury, CT · View map

About Candace Jeffery Photography

We believe in love. Real, passionate love that lasts a lifetime. For the past 10 years we've been lucky enough to have the privilege of freezing special moments of love for many happy couples. Each couple has their own way of making their love wonderful and unique. It is extremely fulfilling to be able to photograph couples during this time. The love that we share as husband and wife for each other and our children inspires us to photograph other couples in love. Some quick technical stuff: Candace graduated from Hallmark Institute of Photography in 2002. We are members of Professional Photographers of America, and the ever exciting CT PUG group. We limit ourselves to 20 weddings a year. We want each of our clients to feel like they are the only ones we have. We believe that the beauty that we capture on your most special day deserves to be displayed only with the highest quality products. We never want our clients to be anything less than 100% satisfied with our talent, professionalism, and passion for excellence.

105 Reviews for Candace Jeffery Photography

105 Candace Jeffery Photography Reviews

J
Joanna

Married on 07/06/2019

Candace Captured the Moment!

I would HIGHLY recommend Candace for your wedding photographer! It was great to get to know her during our engagement session, which helped us feel completely comfortable at our wedding! Candace has a ... Read more great eye for the "perfect picture" and really helped capture all of the special moments on our wedding day. With her partner, Meghan, we were able to capture all of the pictures of our family and friends, as well as great shots of me and my husband. I would definitely recommend Candace and her team, and plan to use her in the future!

R
Ronald M Ryder

Married on 05/25/2019

Stunning Photos!

Our photos are breathtaking. Maegan and Joe from Candace Jeffery Photography are incredible at what they do. They supported us the entire day and made us feel like VIPs, capturing every special ... Read more moment. We highly recommend!

S
Samantha Carbone

Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing photographers

Maegan and Joe did such an amazing job capturing all the details of our recent wedding at the Society Room in Hartford. They were very professional and they are so kind and friendly and I felt that ... Read more they truly care about making the day wonderful. They captured all the pictures that i told them would be important to me as well. I would highly recommend them for your upcoming wedding!