Candiani Photography

Cookeville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Candiani Photography

We capture the moments that you will treasure for a lifetime!

Picture yourself walking down the aisle filled with butterflies, as you glance at the reaction of your soon to be eternal partner looking at you like a vision brought to life, your father giving you away, tears in his eyes, the I DO kiss you will never forget, the best man's hilarious toast, your first dance as husband and wife...This is the day we prepare for, the first day of your new and exciting life.

Madly in love for over 20 years, we are a husband and wife team that strive to freeze that Perfect Day, so that you can relive it time and time again.

Call us today, we will be honored to be entrusted with your forever moments!

Our website link http://www.candianiphotography.com

40 Reviews for Candiani Photography

40 Candiani Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jessy McCleary

Married on 02/23/2019

Don't think twice, Gabriel is the best!

My husband and I were lucky to find Gabriel! We chose to work with him because he was familiar with a laid back backyard wedding setting and he made the whole process easy and stress free! He is one ... Read more of the most pleasant and caring individuals I have ever met. He took the time to get to know us and made our friends and family feel at ease. The moments he captured and the quality of the photos are outstanding. I strongly recommend Gabriel he is professional, skilled, and gave us our link sooner than expected!

O
Olivia Adams

Married on 03/15/2019

Gabriel is simply the BEST!

Gabriel is one of the most fun, punctual, and respectful guys I've ever met. Our photos weren't just amazing, Gabriel made us feel super comfortable especially since we never met prior to my wedding ... Read more since I live out of State. I would highly recommend him.

J
Janice Johansen

Married on 11/16/2018

Talented, Creative, Professional

Gabriel took initiative when needed and delivered on everything we discussed and went above and beyond for us. His photos are wonderful and he and his wife worked tirelessly the entire wedding. When ... Read more we were looking for a photographer we didn't see anyone else that could capture all of the energy and creativity that he did.Gabriel was just a pleasure to work with.