Candice Budgick Photography

Claremore, OK

About Candice Budgick Photography

Candice Budgick Photography is a skilled and innovative wedding photography business serving all of Oklahoma and beyond. Candice, the owner and head photographer, has over 10 years of experience and boasts a degree in photography. Candice specializes in outdoor photography, but also has the skill to capture the essence of any wedding theme. She has the equipment and experience needed to shoot weddings of all sizes and in any environment, from indoor celebrations to outdoor receptions. Candice prides herself on having impeccable quality and creativity, customer service, a friendly demeanor, and a skill set needed to capture all the best moments of your big day. She is skilled in a multitude of photography styles, including contemporary, natural, and photojournalism. Couples can feel confident in receiving the perfect blend of emotional portraits and authentic candids.

Candice’s services include high-resolution images, digital files, all day coverage, and wedding portraits. A second shooter can be provided to ensure ultimate coverage and a variety of angles. She can also do an engagement shoot and is willing to travel.

12 Reviews for Candice Budgick Photography

12 Candice Budgick Photography Reviews

T
Tabitha

Married on 12/30/2018

Stunning Work

I have worked with Candice in the past. I recently got married and I didn't think twice about who to choose for our photographer. I immediately contacted Candice and she was absolutely on board with ... Read more my vision. She had great ideas to add for bridal portraits and ceremony portraits. I will definitely work with her again in the future.

Shasta
Shasta

Married on 11/10/2018

Great job!

Candice did a fantastic job with our wedding! She was on time, professional, friendly, and flexible! The photos are gorgeous! We would definitely recommend her! Read more Candice did a fantastic job with our wedding! She was on time, professional, friendly, and flexible! The photos are gorgeous! We would definitely recommend her!

Loren
Loren Battles

Married on 07/20/2018

July 2018 Wedding

Candice is amazing! She has a great personality that made our day so much fun! She knew exactly what she was doing and kept things flowing in a timely manner, while we got to enjoy and soak in our ... Read more day! Her pictures are beyond amazing and beautiful! I would highly recommend Candice for your photography!