Candice Ford Event Design

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Candice Ford Event Design

Candice Ford Event Design is a wedding planning business based out of Lexington, Kentucky. This company’s mission is to provide all necessary assistance when it comes to the design concepts and essential details of their clients’ special day. Candice Ford Event Design strives to create unparalleled events that are worthy of the couples they celebrate.

With packages designed in order to alleviate wedding day stress, this team of coordinators encourages their clients to fully savor this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Candice Ford Event Design takes time to understand thoroughly, each wedding vision and scheme, from venue walkthroughs to scheduled meetings with each couple. Some of the specialized services this business offers includes:

• Unlimited client-coordinator communications
  • Curated to-do lists and agendas
  • Vendor management
  • Event setup and cleanup
  • Full and partial planning packages
  • Budget analysis

1 Reviews for Candice Ford Event Design

1 Candice Ford Event Design Reviews

K
Kristin Berry

Married on 07/16/2017

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Candice made my wedding day soo special! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She is so talented and passionate about what she does. She gave me my dream wedding and within my budget! ... Read more budget! I didn't have to worry about anything on my special day because she had everything under control. I can't recomend this girl enough! If you want your day to be perfect get Candice for your special day!!

Candice Ford Event Design FAQ