Candice Hardy Makeup Artistry

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Candice Hardy Makeup Artistry

Candice Hardy Makeup Artistry provides bridal makeup services to the Richmond, Virginia area. Understanding each person wants their own unique look, Candice aims to provide services that reflect the true person, but in a more glam fashion than their everyday look. Her makeup lasts throughout the day, matching complexions and making the person feel like a celebrity. Candice can accommodate any skin tone and uses the best textures and colors for a flawless result.

With on-site services available, Candice welcomes consultations before the big day, even if it’s simply a phone consultation. In addition to working with individuals, she can also work with wedding groups of up to 15 people. with her team of makeup artists. Candice Hardy Makeup Artistry can supply the following services for her clients:

• Strip Lashes

Cidnye
Featured
Cidnye

Married on 07/27/2019

Candice is THE makeup artist to book for your wedding!!

I was originally booked with another MUA, but after that fell through I immediately hit panic mode and was wondering what I was going to do. After a quick Google search and a personal reference, I ... Read more found Candice and was immediately hooked by her social media and online presence. I could tell just from her videos and pictures on her Instagram that she was fun and energetic which is always an added bonus in a wedding vendor to bring positive energy to the day. After contacting her, I was impressed by her thorough interest form she has you fill out. Not only did it ask the standard questions such as date, time, location etc. but it also asked about your skincare and beauty routines and what your current practices are. I could tell Candice looks at the entire picture when it comes to makeup application and that starts with skincare. That made me feel like I was in good and thoughtful hands. Candice was always extremely responsive and quick! I was able to schedule a makeup trial with her within a week of our initial contact. When I arrived at the trial, I was greeted with a bowl of popcorn, a glass of wine, water and chocolates, talk about 5 star service!! Candice and I had such a blast and got along well. I knew within 2 minutes of the trial that she was the MUA I needed to book for my big day! Candice was great at communicating with me leading up to my wedding and was flexible with changes to who was getting what done. Since there were so many of us getting makeup done, she brought her assistant Tara who was just as amazing! Everyone who got their makeup done (bridesmaids, moms, grandma) looked like a million bucks and were obsessed with our experience with Candice and Tara. And last but not least, Candice surprised me with a cute personalized makeup bag with my name on it that she left with me for the day for any touchups needed. She really thinks of every little tiny detail! When it came to price, Candice was pretty comparable to other MUA's in the area and they were all relatively the same in cost. But I can tell you if you are planning on shelling out the money to get makeup done, you want someone who is thoughtful and personable like Candice to take care of you! You will be happy you did!

J
Julianna

Getting married on 08/08/2020

Awesome, on-time, professional, excellent work. It was an awesome experience choosing this makeup artist.

Her level of service was very professional, affordable, and an excellent communicator. She shows a tremendous level of caring for her bride(s) and what they want for their special day. I would ... Read more recommend her to any bride to be.

C
Chasity

Getting married on 12/18/2019

Wedding make up

Candice and Tamara did a wonderful job! Read more Candice and Tamara did a wonderful job!