Candice Wright Photography

Beverly Hills, CA · View map

About Candice Wright Photography

Hello Bride and/or Groom to Be! I am Candice Wright of Candice Wright Photography. I would like to Welcome to my Storefront on Wedding Wire. I know it must be overwhelming with Wedding Planning and all, but you are one step closer to marrying the love of your life! One of the most daunting tasks of wedding planning is to choose the person who documents the wedding day, so I would like to say thank you in advance for visiting my storefront and Website. I have photographed weddings domestically and abroad (Mexico, The Bahamas, Jamaica) To make things easier on you, details of the wedding experience I provide and pricing is available by PDF straight to your email. Hopefully you will get to be one of CWP's Lucky Brides and will get to enjoy the Candice Wright Wedding Experience! Looking Forward to hearing from you!

10 Reviews for Candice Wright Photography

10 Candice Wright Photography Reviews

User4814954

Event date: 12/28/2014

Candice is lots of fun and is able to bring out the best in you to get amazing shots. Read more Candice is lots of fun and is able to bring out the best in you to get amazing shots.

C
Cardiss

Event date: 12/27/2014

Candice took head shots for my daughter and myself, it was an empowering and exciting experience. Candice was professional, enthusiastic and creative in directing various poses. I highly recommend ... Read more Candice Wright Photography for all your photography needs.

S
Stephanie

Event date: 12/14/2014

Candice is a wonderful photographer! She captures beautiful moments and details in her photography. Absolutely loved her! Read more Candice is a wonderful photographer! She captures beautiful moments and details in her photography. Absolutely loved her!