Candid Brilliance Music

Nashotah, WI · View map

About Candid Brilliance Music

Since 2014 Candid Brilliance Music has been bringing excellent music to our client's and their families. Our jazz and classical musicians are top quality and prepared to play for weddings & events, teach music lessons, and create custom compositions

Candid Brilliance Music's mission is to provide a one-stop service for all things musical. We aim to create an experience that you can't help but recommend to your family and friends.

As a Christian company, our commitment to clients, musical excellence, and company integrity makes us truly unique. We thank God for the chance to work with each and every one of you.

10 Reviews for Candid Brilliance Music

10 Candid Brilliance Music Reviews

G
Greg

Event date: 08/01/2015

She was great! She was willing to do whatever we asked and she played some beautiful songs. Read more She was great! She was willing to do whatever we asked and she played some beautiful songs.

A
Andie

Married on 07/25/2015

Jocelyn was great to work with and the music she played for the wedding was perfect Read more Jocelyn was great to work with and the music she played for the wedding was perfect

S
Sarah

Married on 07/25/2015

Jocelyn was wonderful to work with for our wedding! I would highly recommend her to others. She even sent me a list of different popular classical songs she could play so I didn't have to come up with ... Read more my own ideas. It was really cool that she knew how to play Star Wars on the violin and she played this after our marriage pronouncement as a surprise to my husband. He loved it! She also played a duet with our 9 yr old niece and it was beautiful! She took the time to drive and meet up with my sister-in-law and niece to practice the duet before the wedding. When they played, she did a great job of encouraging our niece to keep singing with her slight nods and facial expressions. Guests commented to me afterwards that you could tell she has worked with kids. I'll also add that I was worried about rain and last minute emailed her about pushing Back the ceremony. She was so accommodating and flexible, saying she could play two hours later even though she had something planned for that evening. Fortunately it didn't rain! Jocelyn was very professional and reviewed all the details of the contract with me over the phone. Overall, I was very impressed with her and the violin in the park was perfect for our outdoor wedding! Would be happy to answer any questions anyone might have about working with Jocelyn!