Candid Memories Photo Booth Rentals

Florence, AL · View map

About Candid Memories Photo Booth Rentals

Candid Memories is North Alabama's premiere company for photo booth rentals. We also serve the states of Tennessee and Mississippi. Candid Memories specializes in photo booth rentals for Weddings, Birthday Parties, School Events and Corporate Events.

We provide professional equipment & fun attendants. Candid Memories has exactly what you have been searching for: Enclosed Booths, Open Style Kiosks with Glitz Backdrops, The Red Carpet Experience, Custom Backdrops, and Green Screen. Social media stations and scrapbook services are also available. All rentals include instant prints, unlimited sessions, prop box, booth attendant and a digital copy of event photos. Candid Memories Photo Booths would love to be a part of your event. Call today!

5 Reviews for Candid Memories Photo Booth Rentals

5 Candid Memories Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 09/16/2017

Mary Anne was a delight to work with! Their open photobooth services are wonderful for interacting with everyone. They had so many background options and people loved the seemingly endless options for ... Read more props and signs. It was so much fun to see everyone goofing off! I wanted to design my own template for the booth prints and, fortunately, I owed Photoshop (the program they use) so I was able to do it! Mary Anne worked with me to make sure my design would print correctly. I loved being able to add a personal touch to the prints! Even though we were caught up in everything on the big day, they made sure to come get my husband and I to have photobooth pictures just the two of us. I really really appreciate that! Wonderful team to work with. Thanks, Candid Memories!

K
Smith

Married on 06/12/2010

The photobooth was a perfect addition to our "encore" wedding day! Our friends and family had a ball in the booth... The scrapbook idea that Doug gave me was wonderful! These will be cherised always! Read more The photobooth was a perfect addition to our "encore" wedding day! Our friends and family had a ball in the booth...The scrapbook idea that Doug gave me was wonderful! These will be cherised always!!

K
Karen

Married on 04/10/2010

All guests really enjoyed this feature at the reception. There was a line of people waiting all evening. I thought it was a big success! Read more All guests really enjoyed this feature at the reception. There was a line of people waiting all evening. I thought it was a big success!